Friday, December 31, 2010

ALWAYS BE READY FOR CHANGE

CHANGE          
        My kingdom is always changing. When I make changes it always flows because everything in my kingdom flows. My Spirit always flows. Any changes I make will never destroy the work I am doing in the individual or in my body. The flow is arranged in the hearts, minds, and life schedules of all involved persons by my Spirit.
        Impatience is the enemy of my changes. Personal agendas are never part of my change. Be alert to watch for my flow and If  you receive personal benefit be very alert, stop all forward movement  until my flow is visible and confirmed. Personal agendas and benefits are usually death blows to my changes.
        Every spirit led believer involved will have my peace to confirm my flow. There are no sudden surprises in my flow. Change in direction may be often but always with a flow. If you do not have my peace then halt the counterfeit flow because it will destroy what I am doing in my body.
         If you wait on Me and for Me you will understand my ways and know the difference between flow and erratic fleshly change for carnal purposes.

James 1:3-4 (KJV)
Knowing this , that the trying of your faith worketh patience. [4] But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment