Saturday, January 1, 2011

WHEN ONE SUFFERS

When one suffers everybody---member suffers!
The test of my love in the body is when one member is suffering. 
If the church body does not quickly respond and flow to that member to bring comfort and healing then that body is sick and will never mature. Seek out those that are in great distress and I will show you how to heal them. If you walk past them on the other side you are not a part of my body. 
   Suffering is a double test. It is a test for the individual and the church. The individual is tested on their faith and the body on their love. Sometimes both fail but many times the church fails when the individual passes. The suffering one passes and gives Me the glory and the church rejoices at their testimony but does no hear My response,  I say "well done saint, you passed, the church has failed and does not abide in my love. 
   My love always flows to pain and suffering if you can overlook the suffering of another, you do not flow or abide in my love.
Luke 10:33 (KJV)
But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him 34 
And went to him , and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment