Friday, December 20, 2013

CNN PRODUCTION THE MYSTERY OF JESUS


CNN PRODUCTION THE MYSTERY OF JESUS

I was a mystery when I was born, a mystery when I lived, a mystery when I was crucified, a mystery when I rose again, a mystery when I ascended on high, and over 2000 years later CNN still calls Me a mystery! All those who truly follow Me join Me in being a mystery! You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth My praises the one who has called you out of darkness into My marvellous light:1 Peter 2:9 

The mystery is to the walking dead, those who have not been born again. I was a mystery and a threat to Herod, so he plotted to kill Me.  I was a mystery at My trial when a false witness said, "This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days. [62] And the high priest arose, and and asked Me, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee? [63] But I held My peace. And the high priest said to Me, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God;"  Then I became a bigger mystery when I answered, "you have said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven." Matthew 26:61-63 KJV

On the cross I was a mystery, when I said, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."  Luke23:34 Everything about Me was and still is a mystery, but not to you that are born again, it is for you to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: [12] That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them," Mark 4:11-12 KJV and then take the mysterious kingdom principles and use them for their own agenda. 

Christian leaders should be looked upon as My ministering servants and stewards (trustees) of the mysteries (the secret purposes) of My Father. [2] Moreover, it is essentially required of stewards that a man should be found faithful proving himself worthy of trust." 1 Corinthians 4:1-2 AMP For example: it is wrong and foolish to broadcast on radio and TV the secret principles of kingdom giving. As a result of this practice you have major corporations cheerfully giving away millions for a tax write off, and growing to gigantic world powers, and then end up employing many of My people at a poverty level. The principle of Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bank account. For with the same measure that you give, it shall be measured to you again was for true believers only." Luke 6:38KJV It's a law so it works for sinner and saint alike, the same as the law of gravity.

The believer takes the returns and reinvests it in the kingdom. "They that believe are of one heart and of one soul: neither do any of them that possess material goods, consider that which they possess as their own; but they have all things common and no one lacked any good thing." Acts 4:32 KJV  However the unsaved, with their own agenda, take the returns and buys a bigger house, a fancier car, three or four flat screens, and build a big retirement account, while kids and adults, around the world die without hearing the good news of the kingdom. In the end the rich become super rich, and are totally corrupted by the love of money, joining the team of antichrist, to set up the new world order. 

Now here is the sinful result: the western church goes to the super rich banks and borrows at high interest, to build extravagant buildings, and then places the repayment burden on the poor! The mystery was to be kept a mystery to the world and be a source of supply for My church. So now another principle is in effect: The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender [9] But he that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor." 

It is good that I am still a mystery to CNN and the heathen, and it shall always be that way, because "the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them , because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment