Wednesday, December 18, 2013

KINGDOM SUPERGLUE THE BOND OF LOVE


KINGDOM SUPERGLUE THE BOND OF LOVE

The oneness of triune Godhead, meaning, My Father, The Holy Spirit and I, cannot be explained or fathomed, only felt and experienced. It's far beyond natural family ties, and it's only experienced by those who have laid down all personal agendas. This bond is the supernatural glue that keeps My body together. Even though "I am no more in the world, and you are still in the world, while I am in heaven, My constant prayer of intercession is, Holy Father, keep in Your Name, in the knowledge of Yourself, those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are one." John 17:11 AMP 

Without this bond of love there can be no body of Christ, for Me to return and receive. A personal agenda will never enter the kingdom, because you serve another god, the god of self! "For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [15] But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. [16] This I say then, Walk in the Spirit of oneness, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh." Galatians 5:14-16 KJV 

The enemy despises this love, and does everything he can to pervert it. Jealousy is his main weapon against the bonding process. Personal agendas are the breeding ground for jealousy. The greatest reward on earth is the bond of kingdom love you experience when you lay everything down, for My sake. Satan sits in every church on the planet, to prevent this bond from happening. As soon as one comes in seeking Me, he will attempt to greet them using a personal agenda person. They will feel the religious rejection, and continue elsewhere in search of My kingdom of love. People with a personal agenda should be searching for a millstone, for "it will be better for them that a millstone were hanged about their neck, and be cast into the sea, than that they should offend one of these little ones seeking Me." Luke 17:2 KJV

I am the bonding agent of unconditional love, not the Lord of personal agendas, and when I return to set up My kingdom, "it will be the end, that's when I shall have delivered up the kingdom to My Father; but only when I have put down all personal agendas and all authority and power. [28] And when all things are subdued under Me, then I will also be subject unto My Father, that put all things under Me when I rose from the grave, I do this so that My Father, the Great I Am, may be all in all, forever and throughout all eternity".1 Corinthians 15:24,28 

That's when you will feel the unspeakable full power of kingdom love. Even now, today, you can enter into this bond of love, if you lay it all down. You will feel My liquid love flowing over you, and you will say; "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! [2] It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; [3] As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore." Psalm 133:1-3 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment