Sunday, December 29, 2013

WILL THE REAL PROPHET PLEASE STAND UP


WILL THE REAL PROPHET PLEASE STAND UP

Thousands of people through the ages claim to be prophets but only the real prophets know and reveal My heart, and they say only what I say. My prophets usually make people feel uncomfortable because, they will always reveal how I feel about hidden sin, and open lifestyles that do not align with My will. My prophets are NEVER POLITICALLY CORRECT! Why is it that I hear so much said about what I am pleased with, and how little said about what I am displeased with. 

As you move back toward the days of Noah, gross darkness will cover the people. Just as the days of Noah were , so shall also the day of My coming be. [38] For as in the days that were before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying, giving in marriage, and not interested in what the prophet had to say, right up until the day that Noah entered into the ark, [39] They laughed and mocked and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 24:37-39 KJV  If the world is becoming as wicked as the day I destroyed it, tell Me, why is there not more warning and correction than ever before?

Why is it that I hear, those who call themselves prophets, say to a woman living in adultery, "Behold My daughter I am pleased with thee" being careful to use old English, for spiritual emphasis. That's a lie, I am not pleased with her, because she is disobedient and will die if she does not repent. To the woman caught in adultery, I said, "Woman, where are your accusers? Has no man condemned you? [11] She answered Me, No one, Lord! And then I said, I do not condemn you either. Go on your way and FROM NOW ON SIN NO MORE." John 8:10-11 AMP True prophets do not accuse, they speak truth, in order to set people free. Accusers, accuse in order to imprison and condemn people to death.

I am never pleased with anyone who disobeys My commands! The false prophets, prophesy lies in My name. They are not prophets at all! I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, nor have I spoken to them. They prophesy to you a false or pretended vision, a worthless divination conjuring or practicing trickery, trying to call forth the responses supposed to be given by new age leaders, and the deceit of their own minds. [15] Therefore this is what I say, concerning the false prophets who prophesy in My name--although I did not send them--and who falsely say, America will survive by the will of the people: Sword and famine shall not be in this land,  I say; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed along with the nation that listens to them!" Jeremiah 14:14-15 AMP



If a prophet does not hate sin, he is not from Me! If he is popular and has a great following who enjoy listening to him, he is not dealing with their sin, and is not My prophet. The good news of the gospel is for those who will truly repent from sin and lukewarm living, without repentance there is no good news. Those who refuse to repent hate the prophet and seek to destroy him, thus true prophets are almost extinct in the west. "The time has come when the lukewarm church will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts are they heaping to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto a seeker friendly gospel." 2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV

You need to learn to love the true prophet because he is speaking for Me. You should know that I the Lord, correct and discipline everyone whom I love, and I punish, even scourge, every son whom I accept and welcome to My heart and cherish. [7] You must submit to and endure correction for discipline; I am dealing with you as with sons. For what son is there whom his father does not thus train and correct and discipline? [8] Now if you are exempt from My correction and left without discipline in which all of My children share, then you are illegitimate offspring and not true sons at all." Hebrews 12:6-8 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment