Sunday, September 7, 2014

BROKEN AND BEAUTIFUL TIMES TWO

BROKEN AND BEAUTIFUL TIMES TWO

Every person who reaches the place of chosen, must fully understand that sin completely destroyed all human ability to please Me. Any thought, that you have anything good to offer My Father, is a blockade that will leave you in the called but not chosen state. Romans 7:18  The core seed that caused satan to be thrown out of heaven was pride. All humanity had that same seed planted in them, when Eve gave her heart to the serpent. To this very day, "everyone is like one who is unclean ceremonially, like a leper, and all your righteousness (your best deeds of rightness and justice) is like filthy rags or a polluted garment; everyone fades like a leaf, and your iniquities, like the wind, take you away, far from Father's favor, hurrying you toward destruction." Isaiah 64:6 AMP

This pride barrier had to be broken, and it was beyond human ability to break it. Therefore I, being in the form of God, being equal with God: [7] made Myself of no reputation, and took upon Myself the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of you as a human: [8] And being found in fashion as a human, I humbled Myself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross." I Philippians 2:6-8 This is the first braking, and the only one that breaks the power of your self righteousness. Anyone who willingly breaks down and humbly admits that they will never get into heaven on their own righteousness, and takes on Mine, will be saved.

Then it's your turn to break. Now that you are saved through My breaking, your old flesh nature must be broken. This second breaking must take place in order for you to advance in My kingdom.   The seed of pride still remains in your old nature even though you are saved. It manifests itself in all your thoughts on how you will help Me. Instead of laying all your good plans down, you attempt to fit Me into your plans. You make it all sound so spiritual, so no one can argue with you! Some say, Lord I'm going to college, help me to be a witness and pay my tuition. Others pray, Lord, use me to build a big ministry for your sake! Or you might say, Lord use, my musical talent, my speaking ability, my sales ability, my personality, my administrative ability; It is important to notice how many times My is used.  

I am sorry to disappoint you, but even though you are saved, until you are broken, all you are able to offer is still filthy rags. That college you are going too, did I say to go there? Or is it the same plan as you had before salvation? The ministry you plan, did I say build a ministry? I don't want or need your musical talent, I have innumerable angels, a thousand times more talented, making continuous music before Me. The only thing I want from you, so you can be used of Me, is brokenness! A place where you have nothing to offer but your heart, with no conditions, plans, or motives! 

In this place of brokenness, I remake you, into something beautiful, the image of My Son, and give you His mind. His brokenness becomes yours, His humility becomes yours, because at this point your crucified with Him and raised up with Him. At this point you are in Him, 2 Cor 5:17 and truly all things are new. The old things like your plans and ambitions, dreams and goal are passed away, all things are made new with, My plans, and purpose for your existence. The breaking process is only as difficult as the depth of your pride. How good you think you are! How right you are! How many answers you think you have! The more self made you are, the more breaking you will need. Outside you sound very spiritual when you say, I can do all things through Christ, but your remaining unbroken pride is saying, you can do all things with or without Christ! 


Here is the reason for the duel breaking process, My Father will always resist the pride in you, and will always give grace to the humility in you." James 4:6 When the pride is gone, the combination of His grace, mixed with your humility, gives you a trustworthiness to carry My glory to a lost and dying world! The wisdom you possess will no longer be yours, but His. You will take credit for nothing, but in all your ways, you will always acknowledge Him as your source, and will continue to direct your path! This is the way to maturity, moving from milk to meat and beyond into revelation knowledge. BOTTOM LINE: The sacrifices of My Father are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, He will never  despise them." Psalm 51:17

No comments:

Post a Comment