Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WHEN GOD'S LOVE IS OF NO BENEFIT TO YOU

WHEN GOD'S LOVE IS OF NO BENEFIT TO YOU

Misunderstanding the unconditional love of My Father can be fatal. His love may have no effect on what happens to you   if you are out of alignment with His kingdom purpose. Yes all things work together for good to them that love Him, who are the called and walking according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 But when you are not in line with His purpose things may work together for your bad! My Father is not some big teddy bear in the sky that you can slip in and out of sin and He just let's it slide! He is also is not a mean judge who wanting to punish you at every slip! He is a just judge filled with love, that has an eternal plan. A plan that was formed before earth was created. His love invited you into that plan. His love also gave you a choice, to follow or not follow His plan and purpose. 

As far a My love is concerned, If, if, if  you decide to keep My commandments and if you continue to obey My instructions, you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father's commandments and live on in His love." John 15:10 AMP If you live in disobedience My love will not benefit you! My love is unconditional, but whether you benefit from it or not, is very conditional!  Living according to your old carnal nature actually makes you an enemy of My Father even though He loves you. "That is because the mind of the flesh with its carnal thoughts and purposes is hostile to Him, for it does not submit itself to His Law; and indeed it cannot." Romans 8:7 AMP

Most western believers treat Me, My kingdom, My Father and the Holy Spirit as bystanders that have no relevant part in their lives until they are in trouble. They are very carnal in their conversation, their lifestyle, in their habits, and their attitudes.  Yet none would ever consider themselves to be an enemy of Mine. Emotionally they say they love Me, but emotion is soulish and untrustworthy. Kingdom love is spiritual and is expressed through obedience! "If a person really loves Me, he will keep My word obey My teaching; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him. [24] Anyone who does not really love Me does not observe and obey My teaching. And the teaching which you hear and heed is not Mine, but comes from the Father Who sent Me."  John 14:23-24 AMP
 
Make My unconditional love work on your behalf!  Trust and obey!

No comments:

Post a Comment