Saturday, September 6, 2014

DESOLATE HOMES-DESOLATE NATION

DESOLATE HOMES-DESOLATE NATION

The word desolate means, empty, barren, and a wilderness. A place of desolation is a terrible place, inhabited by only demons and poisonous reptiles. This is what many homes across your nation are turning into, because they have rejected My call and My love. "Year after year you have killed the truth, and mocked them which are sent to you, how often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, and you would not have it! [38] and now Behold, your nation is left unto you desolate." Matthew 23:37-38 

I will once again draw you back to Me, using your enemies as a last resort. "The time is coming upon you when your enemies will throw up a bank with pointed stakes about you and surround you and shut you in on every side. [44] And they will dash you down to the ground, you and your children within you; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, all because you did not come progressively to recognize and know and understand from observation and experience the time of your visitation that is, when Father was visiting you, the time in which Father showed Himself gracious toward you and offered you salvation through Me." Luke 19:43-44 

When you push My Father from your shores, your shores are no longer protected. As you push Him out of your schools your schools are unprotected, and as He is pushed from your homes, they too are left open to attack. Child molestation and abuse behind closed doors is at an epidemic stage. Unimaginable things are occurring in a million homes because My laws are banished as foolishness. "And so, since they did not see fit to acknowledge My Father or approve of Him or consider Him worth the knowing, in school or college, He gave them over to a base and condemned mind to do things not proper or decent, but loathsome, [29] Until they were filled (permeated and saturated) with every kind of unrighteousness, iniquity, grasping and covetous greed, and malice. 

They were full of envy and jealousy, murder, strife, deceit and treachery, ill will and cruel ways. They were secret backbiters and gossipers, [30] Slanderers, hateful to and hating Me, full of insolence, arrogance, and boasting; inventors of new forms of evil, disobedient and undutiful to parents. [31] They were without understanding, conscienceless and faithless, heartless and loveless and merciless. [32] Though they are fully aware of My Father's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do them themselves but approve and applaud others who practice them in clubs, movies and TV." Romans 1:28-32 AMP


These are not happy words for millions but the enemy loves, to behead, kill and destroy, and without My protection he will succeed. Only those who have a close relationship with Me will know the way out. For you that know Me well, "A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you. [11] For He will give His angels especial charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways of obedience and service. [14] Because you have set your love upon Me, therefore will I deliver you; I will set you on high, because you know and understand My name, you have a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness-- and you trust and rely on Me, knowing I will never forsake you, no, never. [15] You shall call upon Me, and I will answer you; I will be with you in trouble, I will deliver you and honor you. [16] With long life will I satisfy you and show you My salvation." Psalm91:7,11, 14-16 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment