Saturday, October 18, 2014

LIVING OFF THE GRID

LIVING OFF THE GRID

There is a natural freedom in living free of dependency on big corporations that treat all people as a number and show no mercy when money runs out. However it is almost impossible for most urban and suburban dwellers, and not that easy for many rural folk either. On the other hand, kingdom people must learn to live off the spiritual grid in order to endure to the end!

The spiritual grid is made up of a worldly system that demands compromise in order to exist. To remain on the worlds spiritual grid you will: lie when necessary, cut corners, conceal things with the use of a lot of fine print, refrain from the use of absolutes, twist the truth into half truths, until it says what you want it to, and absolutely never offend anyone, under any circumstances. The heading on your contract will read, "The end justifies the means" and in fine print, "no matter who it hurts".

All these are the beginning of sorrows. [9] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake. [10] And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. [11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. [13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Matthew 24:8-13 Kingdom people will loose jobs, be mocked, laughed at, and refused service and it will be supported by the media and the authorities.
Overcoming kingdom people will not depend on the media for their information but have separated themselves to listen moment by moment to My voice, 1 Kings 19:11-13

Those kingdom people who are wise, will learn ahead of time how to operate in the wisdom of My Spirit. He will teach them what to say, and show them where to be, in order to always come out a winner. Practice living off the world's grid now, by refusing to compromise My word, or the convictions He has placed in your inner man. Turn down invitations to anything that contradicts My love, My nature, and My holiness. Don't lie, steal, cheat, deceive or compromise for any reason or anyone, listen to My voice and you will be safe! Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men." Romans 12:17

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. [8] All that ever come before Me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep do not hear them. [9] I am the door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. [10] The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that you might have life, and that you might have it more abundantly. [11] I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep. [14] I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep , and they know Me." John 10:7-11,14

No comments:

Post a Comment