Wednesday, October 22, 2014

MAINTAINING SPIRITUAL SOFT SKIN

MAINTAINING SPIRITUAL SOFT SKIN

The work of My kingdom is and must be always founded, grounded, and surrounded in love. The gates of hell are constantly pound away at individual believers that are seeking My kingdom first. When the barrage is extremely heavy a callousness can build up to where your pain is all you can sense. The needs of others and the pain of others fades in light of yours and your effectiveness is essentially nullified.

Your spiritual skin must stay soft and tender at all times. In order to do this you must constantly turn over all your issues to Me, on a moment by moment basis. Proverbs 3:5-8. I require your absolute complete trust in Me to run your day to day schedule. Your finances, your physical condition, and every relationship, good and bad, must be laid at My feet. It is a must that you know My voice and are quick to obey it, and as each situation is precisely handled by My Sprit, He will keep you tender and able to see and meet the needs of others. 

Remember it's  "Never by might, nor by power, but always by My Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6 No matter how dedicated you are, you best efforts will fail because will power and mighty declarations are no match for the gates of hell. However he is no match for Me and is as a toy in My hand.  "I am building My church; and I promise you, the gates of hell will never prevail against it." Matthew 16:18

The issue is not Me or satan, but you and your ability to turn over and release, trust without fear, and listen and obey each and every directive I give. You must learn to rest between directives and not panic and become calloused with fear again. If you feel like the gates of hell are prevailing, and you are becoming calloused to the needs of others because of your own pain, stop fighting and run to Me with all your issues, bring them all, I am pleading for All believers to "come to me, if you are laboring and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest for your souls. [30] For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light and your spiritual skin will be able to remain soft so you can feel and heal the pain of others. Matthew 11:28-30 A kingdom person will never say, sorry, friend but I have my own problems! 1 John 3:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment