Thursday, April 18, 2013

THE GIFT OF GOODBYE



THE GIFT OF GOODBYE

When people walk away from you let them go! Don't beg, plead, compromise, or place a guilt trip on them, to get them to stay, because they are not your destiny, but only small part of your journey. "They may have gone out from you, but they were not of you; for if they had been of you, they would no doubt have continued with you: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not meant to be permanently with you all along." 1 John 2:19 (KJV) Those that I have attached will be bonded to form a body cell and those I have not attached will never stick, no matter how hard you try to attach them.

It does not mean they are a bad cell, because I have millions of cells that make up the universal body. When a cell comes to a certain maturity, and I see that in it's present state, it can only produce fruit to 50% of its potential, that's when I "purge it, that it may bring forth more fruit." I John 15:2 (KJV) Sometimes the purging means, I cut it from one tree and graft it into another. My mature leaders will bless and release them, in order to one day enjoy the fruit of their labor. Remember this universal rule: a baby seldom remains in the home it was born in, but when when they have been properly loved and nurtured they will always remember and love their birthplace.

A good leader reproduces himself in others, over and over. In order to multiply your seed, you must release your seed for it to be buried and die, that it can reproduce in the same manner as you experienced. When you plant My word in a persons life, they themselves become seed, to be re-planted, and where I place them may not be in the same garden as you, remember the field is the whole world.

If good people are not leaving you from time to time, then you are in danger of hindering My glory covering the earth. When your kids grow up natural and spiritual, let them go, so they can find My plan for their life. Here is the kingdom way to disciple someone: Nurture, encourage, love, support and release! Letting them know you will always be there for them. Never imprison them in your dreams and ambitions. I set the example for you to follow, here it is: "Just As Father sent me into the world, I also sent them into the world. [20] I did not pray them alone, but for them also which would believe on me through their word that I placed in them; [26] I declared unto them My Fathers name and His kingdom, and will continue to declare it : that the unconditional love that My Father loved Me may also be in them, and I in them." John 17:18,20,26 (KJV)

Learn to exercise the gift of goodbye! So My glory can fill the earth. And make sure it's a GOOD ----- bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment