Thursday, April 25, 2013

YOUR FATHER WANTS TO TALK TO YOU


YOUR FATHER WANTS TO TALK TO YOU

About your skin condition, about your anger, about the little boy next door, about the breaks on your car, about your credit card, about your eyes, about your boss, about your attitude, about your girl friend, about your depression. About your eating habits, about your bank account, about your wardrobe, about the way you been acting lately.

It's nobody's business but yours and Mine, but sometimes I can't get a word in edge ways. It's your business because it is your situation, it's My business because I made you. Humans are so ignorant when it comes to what I want to talk about. Religious humans think I only speak King James language. They think I set up the modern church service, with an introduction, short prayer, three songs, offering, nice sermon a routine closing so I could talk to you. How crazy is that? Does the preacher know about about the flaw in your tire? What about your right front tire that is going to blow on your trip next week, and you and your family will return in hearse. Is that part of the sermon?

Don't you understand I talk! You that read My word, most of you are missing the most important truth right in front of your eyes, I TALK TO EVERYBODY but only "he who has ears to hear, will be listening and consider and perceive and comprehend by hearing." Matthew 11:15 (AMP) most church goers have been taught that I only talk when the preacher opens his mouth, therefore they have never developed spiritual ears. Many die early because they think My voice is a passing thought and do not take it serious. Most call Me something, they say, "Something told me". But many times in a hospital bed or at a grave side.

Many church goers are spending billions on drugs and doctors because they have no ears to hear My antidotes. Some of you have spent thousands of dollars on pain killers because you have, what the doctor says, is incurable arthritis. If you had ears you could hear, I am trying to tell you to simply forgive that person! You know exactly who I mean! That person that makes your inner being cringe every time you think of them. The one when you think of them a cloud on negative gloom comes over your mind. For this un-forgiveness many of you are weak and sickly, and many die young." 1 Corinthians 11:30 (KJV)

Many of My children, pay good money for junk, when I am trying to tell them what to purchase. You are misplacing things, then searching all over and using up valuable time, when I am telling you where they are. My kingdom leaders will help you develop spiritual ears, that you and I can have a Father daughter, Father son talk everyday all day. If your pastor teaches you to depend on him or her to hear from Me, then he is a false teacher. "My holy wrath and indignation will be revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, especially preachers who in their wickedness repress and hinder the truth and make it inoperative. [19] For that which is known about God is evident to them and made plain in their inner consciousness, because God Himself has shown it to them." Romans 1:18-19 (AMP)

Listen, are you so spiritually ignorant, that you think you can have a relationship with a Father who never talks to you?  "What father among you, if his son asks for help with his car, will he leave him stranded; or if he asks how to fix a furnace, will instead let him freeze? [12] Or if he asks for a hug, will give him a sarcastic remark?" If you then, evil as you are, talk to each other and know how to give good gifts, gifts that are an advantage to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father talk to you and give you, the Holy Spirit guidance all day every day, to those who ask and continue to ask Him!" Luke 11:11-13 (AMP)

You are looking so hard for tiny hidden truths that you can't see the biggest truth of all! I want to talk to you! I want a relationship with you, that's all! That's why My son died, that's what everything is about, the stars, the sun, the earth, I made it for you, so you could talk to Me, I love you, don't shut Me out, "O My son and My daughter, How often I have desired and yearned to gather you together around Me, as a hen gathers her young under her wings, and talk to you, but you lack ears to hear! [35] Behold, your house is being forsaken (abandoned, left destitute of My help)!" Luke 13:34-35 (AMP) Talk to Me this morning, spend time alone with Me, develop spiritual ears. Do not depend on someone else to tell you about your tire!

No comments:

Post a Comment