Friday, April 12, 2013


THE KINGDOM FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

The team or energy and experience is a force to be reckoned with, when directed and unified in My Spirit. Now add to that, kingdom team of enthusiasm and expertise and the enemy knows he has a problem. Now aim them toward the enemy camp and add The third team of fearless and wisdom and he knows it's all over. This is the kingdom ingredients needed to take ground from the enemy and hold it. I do it by knitting together the young and the old. "It is now the last days, and I am pouring out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters are beginning to prophesy, and your young men are seeing visions, and your old men are dreaming dreams:" Acts 2:17 (KJV)

The young possessing energy, enthusiasm, and fearlessness and the old carrying experience, expertise, and wisdom all in unity, under the direction of My Spirit will take back cities for the kingdom. Having the wisdom of WHEN I want you to step is a product of age, having the ENERGY to step is the product of youth. Verily, verily, I say to you, When were was young, thou got ready yourself, and walked wherever you wanted: but when you are old, you will will reach out your hands, and the energy, enthusiasm, and fearlessness of the young shall carry you where thou would not be able." John 21:18 (KJV)

Excitement is very evident in the young and needed to produce growth in My body, but experience in channeling the excitement is a must to stay on course with the kingdom purpose. When the excitement is hit hard with a lemon from the enemy, the experienced show them how to make lemonade. "Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13 (KJV)

A quick work happens because the old "been there done that" says to the young " 'let's go crowd' "now let me tell you what to avoid" and they listen. The dilemma of heaven is dealing with the western mindset, where the old are set in their ways and the young push the old aside, revival will happen when I raise up a group of young and old, who will seek first the kingdom and die to their own agendas. In the west a "know it all" mentality has possessed the society and trillions of dollars of education from the school of hard knocks has been locked in houses for the elderly. The pride of the young has doomed the young to repeat the failures of the old. Old age possesses the experiential know how, because or years of trial and error. I council the young to include the old and glean from them and be able to "stand by the roads and look; and ask for the eternal paths, where the good, old way is; then walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk in it!" Jeremiah 6:16 (AMP)

I council the old to love the creativity of the young, encourage their development and do not be foolish and let it threaten you. Learn to love their music and dance and bring depth to it with your knowledge of life and the word. When the old and young are knit together by My Spirit you will see My kingdom finally come. Before My kingdom can come, I must "turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, if don't, I will come and smite the earth with a curse." Malachi 4:6 (KJV)

There is no division between young and old in My kingdom! only a fountain of youth where "they wait upon the Me and renew their strength; they mount up with wings as eagles; they run, and are not weary; and they walk, and do not faint." Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I read your blog, and am very encouraged. Thanks for yr faithfulness!
    I'm just wondering, could you please make the text itself lighter? (As in more visible and easier to read) the black background with the grey text is abit you on the eyes..

    ReplyDelete