Monday, April 22, 2013

WHY CORPORATIONS HATE MY NAME!


WHY CORPORATIONS HATE MY NAME!

Corporations around the world are dependent on you becoming addicted in some fashion. They study the nature of man and then search out those things that are addicting and add them into the mix, in order to keep you coming back for more and more. One of the most common and least noticed addictions is the act of shopping itself. The high you get from purchasing something new, is strangely euphoric and is a plot coming directly from hell. The habit is no longer kept under wraps any longer, because two generations have been born into it, and it is considered a cute harmless thing. The saying, "shop til you drop", is cute and innocent sounding. However, hearing your son or daughter say they are "getting ripped, bombed, or shooting up", "snorting into oblivion" or, "getting higher than a kite", or "getting wasted" or "tripping" is a whole other story, isn't it? In the kingdom, when We hear My children on earth say, I love to "shop til I drop", I view it the same.

Why? Because this leads millions to bondage and eventual death. However the shopping addiction is so clean and innocent looking, that trillions of dollars, yes I said trillions, are wasted every year on things that you do not need to sustain life, while millions lack the basics, necessary to keep breathing. Slow death results from, shopping til you drop. Husbands take on second and third jobs, to pay their wife's credit card bills, wives sacrifice the children to pay for husbands hobby. Financial problems, have now moved to the number one cause for divorce.

Day in and day out, corporate advertisers, pound away at your mind with, you need bigger, you need better, you need more. The more you buy, the richer the corporations get, the more credit they extend, the more in bondage you become. They use the fear of bad credit to force you into the second and third job. Then they raise the interest on your debt and threaten you more, and tens of thousands have ended this entrapment by suicide. Addiction to material things is by far the worlds greatest addiction.

Some of you have never taken a drug, or even been drunk, and you have kept yourself pure from sexual addiction, but you are in debt up to your ears! You cannot obey My call on your life because the bill collectors are haunting you. May I tell you that you are more bound than any alcoholic. An alcoholic can be free in seconds, the same as a shopaholic, but he does not have to satisfy the bill collectors. Some have maxed out their credit cards and lowered themselves to shoplifting. They will soon share a cell with the drug addict.

So, Why do corporations hate My name? Because every addiction is broken in the name of Jesus. Including the unquenchable desire for things. When they understand that I am able to satisfy every human need and "That at the name of Jesus every knee must bow, including the demonic forces behind your lust for more things, even things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] And that one day every single tongue should confess that I am Lord of all, to the glory of My Father." Philippians 2:10-11 (KJV) they realize they can no longer enslave you.

They hate My name because I hit them in the pocketbook. Their endless greed causes them to hate Me with a passion. The early day corporations had the nerve to come into My Fathers house, and you might say, I lost it! "I went into the temple, and cast out the CEOs, vice presidents, salesmen, and all them that sold and bought in the temple, and I even overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and cash registers were flying everywhere and even the seats of them that sold doves, [13] I told them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves, now get out and stay out." Matthew 21:12-13 (KJV)

Their will be no lust for things in My kingdom! Think of it My shop til you drop friend, "what will it profit you if you gain the whole world and forfeit your life, your blessed life in My kingdom? Or what will you give as an exchange for your blessed life in the kingdom of God?" Matthew 16:26 (AMP) Drug addiction, alcoholism, sex addiction, along with materialism, must be broken in My name. If you are a shopping addict, the kingdom sees you, just as bound by the enemy, as the rest. Your deliverance will be obvious when you "have food and raiment and are totally content."1 Timothy 6:8 (KJV)

The next time you say, Why did I buy that? Ask yourself, Am I addicted?

No comments:

Post a Comment