Monday, April 1, 2013

CARRIED WHERE THE WIND BLOWS


CARRIED WHERE THE WIND BLOWS

There is a free flowing in the kingdom that few people understand, a place that drives the controlling people insane. It a place where you take your hands off the wheel and hang on. This is the ultimate in trust and faith in the Captain of your salvation. There is no way to reach this place unless you are intimate with Me, and have experienced letting go, over and over. "The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neither know where it comes from nor where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit." John 3:8 (AMP)

Shifting responsibility in this case is a must and a good thing. It has nothing to do with lack of responsibility, just the opposite, it is learning to let the King dictate the order of the kingdom. Learning to shut up and let the King speak and then being responsible to do exactly what I say. Let Me give you an example, It was My plan to ride into Jerusalem on a donkey, but no one had any idea that this was written in the divine script from the beginning. When they came near Jerusalem and had reached Bethphage at the Mount of Olives, I sent two disciples on ahead, [2] Saying to them, Go into the village that is opposite you, and at once you will find a donkey tied, and a colt with her; untie them and bring them to Me." Matthew 21:1-2 (AMP)

The trip they took was the wind experience of being led by the Spirit. All they knew was, it was their responsibility to bring the donkey and colt to Me. If any one was to ask, "what are you doing", they could only say, obeying the orders of the Master, because I said, "just tell them Master needs them". They had divine orders to carry out, with no knowledge of the kingdom plan. The plan is My responsibility, carrying out My orders to fulfill that plan is your responsibility.

It is not possible to consistently walk in the Spirit and fulfill My plan, if you leave your home every morning without checking with Me to get your orders. Most pastors, do not have a clue how I want to feed My sheep each day. They have a program that fits their schedule, and in and out the sheep go, according to the traditions of men. Oh how I want all of you to be born of My Spirit, because this is the only way My kingdom can come! But because the hour is late, it is necessary for Me to now raise up a new young generation; young people who will break all traditions and be like the wind.

And ye shall know that I am in the midst of My people, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and My people shall never be ashamed. [28] And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: [29] And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit." Joel 2:27-29 (KJV) If you are older and have any spiritual wisdom, you will not fight them, but join them in ushering in My kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment