Friday, July 25, 2014

HOW TO HANDLE LAST DAY PRESSURE

HOW TO HANDLE LAST DAY PRESSURE

As time runs out, everything speeds up, and "you are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; you are perplexed, but not in despair; [9] Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; [10] You are always bearing about in your body the dying of your flesh as you take up your cross, that My life be made manifest in your body. [11] For you which live in that day will be delivered unto death for My sake, that My life might be made manifest in your mortal flesh. [12] So then death to self works in you, but life in those who do not yet know Me. [7] The secret to your handling last day pressure is a treasure in your earthen vessels, that the excellency of this overcoming power is always of God, and not of any human strength." 2 Corinthians 4:7-12 KJV

The kingdom of God is within you, so when hell is breaking loose on the outer man, turn to your inner man where I dwell, because it is your source of last day strength. As you wait on Me, I will speak softly from inside you, that you [16] "be strengthened with might by My Spirit in your inner man; and grant you everything you need, according to the riches of My glory. [17] If I dwell in your hearts by faith; you will be rooted and grounded in love, [18] and you will be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height of My power of My love. [19] From your inner man you will personally know My love, which passes your natural knowledge, and you will be filled with all the fulness of the Godhead. [20] From your inner man I am able to do exceeding abundantly above all that you ask or think, according to My power that you allow Me to work in you," Ephesians 3:16-20 


Deep inside you is all the power you need to handle the last day pressure, if you are daily seeking first My kingdom! Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment