Friday, July 11, 2014

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN THE SHAKING

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN THE SHAKING

In the middle of all the shaking it will seem like the enemy is in charge, always remember My boat never sinks! I never loose control. My plan includes shaking, and as the junk falls off it looks messy, and in total disarray, but that's part of the process of preparing a church and bride fit for the King Of Kings. "So now once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. [27] And this word , Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are man made, that those things which are of Me, cannot be shaken will remain." Hebrews 12:26-27 My Spirit and the work that My Spirit has done in you cannot be shaken. The things that you refuse to let Him deal with will be shaken.

Everything and anything that you place faith in, other than Me, will be shaken to pieces. Including governments, corporations, churches, leaders, family, friends, banks and bank accounts, electronics, education, retirements, even lands and buildings. The reason for the shaking is that "the eyes of your understanding be enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of My calling, and what the riches of the glory of My inheritance is in you, the saints. [19] So that you may know what is the exceeding greatness of My power to you who believe, and you can be sure that it's all according to the working of My mighty power, not the enemy."  Ephesians 1:18-19 

It is not possible to deceive you if you are among the very elect. "There will  be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. [22] It will be so bad that except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but do not fear, for your sake I will shorten those days. [23] During this time, If anyone says to you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. [24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, even you would be deceived." Matthew 24:21-24.

As long as you are building everything on Me the rock, you will stand the storm, make sure that you repent of everything that you have built on sand! You have been warned, not to not lay up treasures on this earth because, "No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of civilian life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him." 2 Timothy 2:4 AMP Now during the shaking, you are going to see why I said this. All the affairs of this world will shake and if you are entangled in them, guess who is going to shake? There is a reason for everything I say, and as time wraps up you will understand why I said, "man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." Matthew 4:4 


Every word I say some how applies to an earthly situation, and when I point out your situation by My Spirit, never ignore it. That one situation may be the one that entangles you in the end. I am trying to get you to a place of faith where you cannot be shaken!  

No comments:

Post a Comment