Saturday, July 26, 2014

YOUR MINISTRY SHOULD BE EASY, MINE WAS!

YOUR MINISTRY SHOULD BE EASY, MINE WAS!

Run, run, run, do this, do that, scheduled for days in advance.  Meeting the demands of everyone, will wear you out for no reason. Many believers are allowing the pressure of doing good, to wear them out. You are needed at every turn, with every ring of the phone, someone steals a little more of your life! Time that I have given you to fulfill and complete your purpose is being stolen. You have one path to walk, and it's easy to bear and light to carry. I never called anyone to take their own yoke and work hard to prove you love Me! I said, "take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you will find rest for your souls. [30] For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light." Matthew 11:29-30

Do you understand the tactics of the enemy include 10 good things, for good people to busy themselves with, in order to distract them from the one God thing they were created to do. There's a plot to flood your mind with dozens of fulfilling things to do, and when you do them you feel like you are pleasing Me.  I really require only three things of you: (1) to do justly, (2) to love mercy, and (3) to walk humbly with Me!" Micah 6:8 But what about the lost, the orphans and widows, you ask? I have an eternal plan that includes them and you, a plan that demands your total devotion. A no sweat plan that never wears you out, and always places you in the right place at the right time, supernaturally! 

I know their are multitudes to reach, but you refuse to reach them using My plan. I said, "the harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: PRAY to the Lord of the harvest, that I would send forth laborers into My harvest field." Luke 10:2 Why is it easier for you to work your fingers to the bone, than to pray for helpers. In some cases there are willing workers all around, but one or two, insist on doing it themselves, because they do not trust the laborers I send! It's My harvest and My laborers, you are only do what you see Me do, as you follow Me. What is so difficult in going to the streets and compelling the lost to come to the kingdom? Luke 14:23 It's easy, to lay hands on the sick and see them recover, it's easy to cast out devils, it's even easy to raise the dead, because it's My power that does it. 


Do you realize that "no man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44 So why all the gimmicks and tricks to draw them? Big name artists, fancy ads, expensive buildings costing millions, big sound systems, will never draw those I am saving. It's that special something that My Father uses to draw a certain group of broken people. "My Father is always near to them that are of a broken heart; and He saves those that truly repent with a Godly sorrow." Psalm 34:18 This is why your Ministry should be easy, because I did the sweating, and do the saving, and My Father does the drawing. Your ministry is to pray in laborers and compel those I lead you to! If you sow the seed, and water the ground, I will do the work of bringing the increase!

No comments:

Post a Comment