Saturday, July 12, 2014

THE MINISTRY OF INFLUENCE

THE MINISTRY OF INFLUENCE 

When you realize the power of glory and the crippling influence it has on evil, you will come to understand that being in the lime light is not all that important to the kingdom. I did not say a word to the woman with the issue of blood, before she was healed. I did not even know she was there, she just touched the glory that penetrated My garment. Matthew 9:20-22  When you carry My glory, and mingle among people, or sit in the same room, or just smile at them, or offer help to anyone and everyone, without knowing it, you are changing their lives. My presence changes lives and if you carry enough of Me, your presence is My presence. 

You may be able to speak eloquently, and get the applause of many, and have little or no influence on you're listeners, because you lack My glory. However if you are carrying enough of My glory, just quietly standing in the room next to a demon possessed person, can prevent that person from acting out. It's totally spiritual. If you walk in the Spirit, the evil spirit in a person recognizes the Holy Spirit in you and does not want to take the chance on being exposed, so is effectually bound by your present. Matthew 8:28-32  It's the same as a person wanting to commit a crime but will not as long as a cop is standing by.

A pillar says nothing, and appears to do nothing but stand in one spot, yet without it's presence the building will collapse. Samson knew how important they were, he moved two pillars out of place and thousands died. Judges 16:25-30 You may feel useless at times because you are not in the lime light, but I have thousands of pillars that are filled with My glory and without them the kingdom I am building on earth, would collapse. The body has many parts, many are not seen and seem to do nothing, take your liver for example. If you remove it, your beautiful eyes will close, and those words of life you speak will stop! Your helping hands will lay limp, and your feet will no longer carry the good news to the lost, because your whole body is dead! 

There are certainly many limbs and organs, but a single body. [21] And the eye is not able to say to the hand, I have no need of you, nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. [22] But instead, there is absolute necessity for the parts of the body that are considered the more weak. [23] And those parts of the body which we consider rather ignoble are the very parts which we invest with additional honor, and our unseemly parts and those unsuitable for exposure are treated with seemliness (modesty and decorum), [26] And if one member suffers, all the parts share the suffering; if one member is honored, all the members share in the enjoyment of it." 1 Corinthians 12:20-23,26 AMP

Most of the time I tried to avoid the spotlight, like when My mom had Me do the water to wine thing. But I was never more in the spot light than when I was hung stark naked on a cross, and every part of My body was exposed and when that spear pierced My side even My insides were exposed, and it was all for you! So always remember wether you are a hidden part or one that everybody sees, you must always bear your cross to be identified with Me. "And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me." Matthew 10:38 My whole body, every part, suffered, bled and died, and My resurrected body came forth with all the parts, and still bore the scars of My natural body. The wounds and scars and ugly parts of your past life become the glorious testimony to My power.


Every part of the body is created for a purpose, do not try to function as a part you were not created to be. My body is not dysfunctional or handicapped. If you are seeking the limelight you are wrong and if you are seeking to be hidden you are wrong! Seek Me only and you will carry My glory wherever I place you in the body! The issue is not where you are in My body, but do you have the ministry of influence because you carry My glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment