Tuesday, August 12, 2014

BUT WHAT IF I DON'T ANSWER YOUR PRAYER?

BUT WHAT IF I DON'T ANSWER YOUR PRAYER?

Many believers teach that I will heal and deliver every time all the time, if there is enough faith present, and this is the way it must be. I paid for your healing with the stripes on My back. But what if I choose not to give you your deliverance, then what? What will you do with your faith then? Will you answer the enemy "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, or this wheelchair, or this pain, or this financial mess, or this horrible marriage, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, king of darkness. [18] BUT IF NOT, be it known unto thee, O evil king, that we will not serve thy gods, or change our confession, or change our mind about His love or His power, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up." Daniel 3:17-18 KJV

Why do you love Me? Why do you follow Me? Why do you serve Me? Is it because of what I do for you or because what I did for you? Is it because I bless your business, your family, and your health? Will you be able to love Me and trust Me in a prison like millions have? Will you love and trust Me if lions are tearing you apart? Here is the dividing line between the bride and those who serve Me for what they can get! There are multitudes in heaven on all levels, all will joyful from the servant to the King, the marriage banquet will be absolutely full, Revelation 19:9-10 but the highest level is My Bride, the Lamb's wife. Revelation 21:9 These are those that loved Me on earth, just for Me, just because I loved them first and gave My life for them! My bride is the elect that I will shorten the days for, the ones it is impossible to deceive. Mark 13:20,22  

They cannot be deceived because they know Me intimately and they know My voice, and when "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. [29] My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand." John 10:27-29
Again let Me ask you, what if I don't answer your prayer?
Will you give up and go away, or will you answer like Peter, "Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. [69] And we believe and are absolutely sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God." John 6:67-69

No comments:

Post a Comment