Wednesday, August 13, 2014

IF YOU COULD SEE THE OTHER SIDE, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND

IF YOU COULD SEE THE OTHER SIDE, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND

Right now you see through a glass, darkly; but one day you will see face to face: right now you only know the earthly part; but soon you shall know the eternal part even as also I am known." 1 Corinthians 13:12 Sometimes it seems like I am hard on some and easy on others. You have questioned why there are much harder trials for some, than others. To some everything comes easy and to others they must fight the good fight of faith all the way! What you don't see is the other side of each persons life including your own. "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. [16] So then it is not of you that wills, nor of you that runs, but of Me the one that shows mercy. [17] For I said to Pharaoh, Even for this purpose have I raised you up, that I might show My power in you, and that My name might be declared throughout all the earth. [18] Therefore I have mercy on whom I will have mercy , and those I choose to harden, I will harden." Romans 9:15-18

If you could see the other side you would understand Pharaoh in a different light, if I hardened his heart, couldn't I also show him mercy. If you could see the kingdom balancing system you would understand that, "I will judge the world in righteousness, and will minister judgment to the people in uprightness." Psalm 9:8 I am the righteous judge, but also My mercy endures forever, so "in My great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also utensils of wood and earthenware, and some for honorable and noble use and some for menial and ignoble use." 2 Timothy 2:20 Some you display with pride and some you cook and wash with, but both are useful.  

This may upset some of your doctrines, but, "O man, who art you to reply against Me, your creator? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it , Why have you made me this way? [21] Do I not, as the potter, have power over the clay, and of the same lump I can make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? [22] What if I, planning to show My wrath, to make My power known, decided to endure with much longsuffering the vessels of dishonor and wrath that are headed for destruction: [23] and again I decide to make known the riches of My glory by making them the vessels of My mercy, which I had from the beginning prepared them for My glory," Romans 9:20-23 KJV


Did you forget that, I have placed "the treasure of the light of the very Son of God by His Spirit, in earthen clay vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of Me, and not of you the clay pot." 2 Corinthians 4:6,7 Please don't assume you know who is and who is not in the kingdom, you have no idea what's on the other side. In the end when you get there you will see "the dead, small and great, stand before Me; and the books opened: and another book opened, which is the book of life: and the dead will be judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea will give up the dead which is in it; and death and hell will deliver up the dead which are in them: and they will all be judged every man according to his works. [15] And the bottom line will be, whoever is not found written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:12-13,15 The great balance of My knowledge and My mercy will assure you that no one will be treated unjustly. Just make sure your name is written there!

No comments:

Post a Comment