Thursday, August 28, 2014

THE VITAMINS OF THE KING

THE VITAMINS OF THE KING

The carnal mind will not understand this blog, but it may create enough hunger in the spirit man, to eventually put to death the carnal and begin walking in My Spirit. There is a power above all powers, and it is the source of all power that exists. There is a light a million times brighter than all lights, and it is the source of all lights that exist! There is a richer life, richer that all life that ever existed, and all life finds its source in that life. That power, light, and life all come from the very center of My Father. All plants, animals, fish and foul, find their source of life coming from His creative and sustaining eternal life. 

I came directly out of the chest of My Father, I am His only begotten Son, I was never created, because I was eternally in My Father. "Before the world existed I had such majesty and honor in His presence." John 17:5 "I came out from Him, and the disciples believed that My Father sent Me." John 17:8 And now it possible for them to be one, just as Father is in Me and I in Him, now they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that Father did send Me." John 17:21 AMP When you understand that in the beginning before all time, I was the Word, and the Word was with The Father, and I, as the Word, was God Himself, because I was inside Him. [2] I was present and originally with God the Father. [3] All things were made and came into existence through Me; and without Me was not even one thing made that has come into being. [4] In Me was and is Life, and the Life was and is the Light of all men." John 1:1-4

I said all that to say this, any human that is in Me as I was in the Father, is a new creature, his old life is passed away and all things are new from heavens prospective. 2 Corinthians 5:17 The new creature has a new diet and feeds on the very essence of My Father, receiving daily, power, light and life directly from His presence. This is why I said to the disciples, "I have meat to eat that you do not know of. [34] My food is to do the will of Him that sent me, and to finish His work of restoring all things back to Him." John 4:32,34 

You who are believers are the same as you who abide in Me and I in you, your food comes from staying in My presence. My Spirit in You and walking in My Spirit make us one. Therefore your sustaining power will come from completing the restoration of all things back to Our Father. When you tap into the source of all power, light, and life, you will be consumed by unconditional love. When the three essence of your Creator are mixed together, unconditional love explodes on the scene. The power, light and life that emanates from love is beyond description. You cannot explain power, light, or life, nor can you explain unconditional love. These are not designed to be explained, only experienced. 


To experience them, it is a must to enter My presence and be exposed to His glory. During the exposure you will receive the same spiritual vitamins as your King and "I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I returned to the Father." John 14:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment