Tuesday, August 26, 2014

THERE ARE NO ATMs IN THE KINGDOM! YOU WANT IT WHEN?

THERE ARE NO ATMs IN THE KINGDOM!
 YOU WANT IT WHEN? 

The western believer has such a poor understanding of kingdom protocol. They bring their demanding attitude into their new birth experience. All I here is now, now, now. Most  believers will go 10 to 15 hours per day an I don't hear a peep from them. The moment they have a need, I hear all types of wailing, shouting, speaking great swelling words of faith, all saying, we need an answer now. Most have worked themselves into a state of wanting everything, because My kingdom is not moved by your immature demands! First of all if you do not understand My plan for your life, how can you make demands. 

I am not interested in furthering your plans, they must be destroyed by you, before Mine can go into effect. Demanding something now, means you have a timetable, that you are demanding I meet. Here's the kingdom way, "when you pray, do not use vain repetitions, as the heathen do : for they think that they shall be heard because they talk so much. [8] Please don't be like them: for your Father knoweth what things you need, way before you ask Him." Matthew 6:7-8 

You need to just start worshiping and loving Him and praying for His kingdom to come on earth. Pay attention to forgiving everyone, so you can stay forgiven. Yes you can ask for your daily bread, but don't tell Him when and where to supply it. You need to pray more for protection from the evil one, so you won't be led into temptation. Matthew 6:9-13 Instead of trying to make your prayer altar a spiritual ATM machine, leave your American instant everything behind, and become part of My kingdom, letting My Spirit call the shots. 

Most of you in the west lack the most important kingdom fruit, patience. Some of you treat your body like a garbage dump for 30 years, pouring garbage food into it night and day. When your body finally breaks down, you demand I instantly heal it, without you making any changes. When you don't get your answer right away, it's My way of changing you, so "consider it wholly joyful, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations. [3] Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience. [4] If you will stop with the NOW NOW NOW and let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, you will be perfectly and fully developed with no defects, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4 AMP

Then you My child, are fully kingdom, as My Father is able to fit you into My body exactly according to His eternal plan, you will never be happier, trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment