Saturday, August 9, 2014

MY POWER MUST BE EQUAL TO YOUR ZEAL!

MY POWER MUST BE EQUAL TO YOUR ZEAL!

Heaven is continually filled with excitement and zeal but the excitement is fueled but supernatural power flowing from beneath throne of My Father, the source of all energy. This power is inexhaustible and is allowed to flow to vessels that are at all times adoring and depending on Him. As a result of this power accumulating in the hearts of saints and angels there is continual high praise and worship returning glory back to My Father. Ultimate joy is experienced by the worshiper and My Father, as a result of this pure worship. The greatest joy man has ever experienced on earth pales in comparison to this eternal joy!

On earth as My kingdom comes, you will be able to tap into the same power that flows from beneath the throne of My Father, as you divest yourself of your own interests to spend more and more quality time with Him. This power will do the same on earth as in heaven, by supernaturally inspiring you to return pure praise to My Father. The joy My Father receives from your pure worship, becomes your strength to continue. "The joy of the Lord is your strength and stronghold." Nehemiah 8:10 AMP 

However there is a danger in the fact that the human soul is very excitable in its emotions and can accomplish what looks equal to what Spirit worship can produce. This My child is a deception that will leave you burned out on earth and shocked on in heaven. "If any man build upon the foundation I have laid, it will be either Spirit power, gold, silver, precious stones, or soul power, wood, hay, stubble; [13] Your work will then be seen for what it was: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. Soul power people will be burned out on earth and suffer great loss, in the kingdom, but will still be saved" 1 Corinthians 3:12-14 

There are two things every believer must know, beyond the shadow of doubt: First: are you doing exactly what I said to do? Second: is your power to accomplish it, coming from your own soul power or the river flowing from under My Fathers throne? Be careful that your zeal is always power from the throne. Do not volunteer until you have checked with My Spirit to see if it's the will of My Father.


Not everyone who volunteers and says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven. [22] Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you intimately; you never had enough time for Me, depart from Me, you who act wickedly, doing good things but disregarding My commands,." Matthew 7:21-23


The human soul is very limited and zeal will only last as long as your mind, will and emotions are fed positive input from outside influences. Many start out by tapping into the throne powered zeal, and then unknowingly because of less and less quality time with Me, slip into hyped up soul powered zeal. When the soul battery is drained because of negative experiences, there is complete burn out of, body, soul and spirit. All the hype in the world cannot produce the zeal necessary to establish My Kingdom. Your zeal and energy must come from the throne of My Father, which is only possible through surrender of your own interests to spend your time with Him. Remember: if the enemy cannot get you to do the wrong thing: he will attempt to get you to do the right thing wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment