Tuesday, May 7, 2013

CAN YOU HEAR THE CRYING IN THE CROWD


CAN YOU HEAR THE CRYING IN THE CROWD

So many have made a big deal of being sent to the nations, but what about the one, the one on your doorstep, the one next door or the one standing right in front of you, thinking that life is not worth living. The boy, that is in so much emotional pain, he will do anything to have a dad! The girl who is scared to death of being abused by every man as she searches for a real dad, one who will say, "you look beautiful, honey!" What about that man who has been pushed out of a place where he has faithfully worked for years, with out even a thank-you. ... They are all as sheep not having a shepherd: and I need someone to teach them and love them for Me." Mark 6:34 (KJV)

Every crowd is made up of hundreds of the ones, each one having their own pain and suffering, but there are some that are all alone in the crowd. You can never tell by the look on their face, because they do not want the crowd to know what they are feeling. When the pain becomes unbearable they drop out of the crowd and that's when I "leave the crowd of ninety-nine on the mountain and go in search of the one that disappeared?" Matthew 18:12 (AMP) Many are being spiritually trampled to death by the crowds and I am calling for those who will hear their cry and reach out and lift the up to walk with Me.

Their cry is so loud at times in the kingdom it becomes deafening, the weeping night and day, for the pain of loneliness. Trouble is one thing, but alone in trouble is far worse, then add to that, people all around in arms reach that are too busy to notice. Everyone promoting their own agendas, so busy they can't see the person they are stepping on crushing the very life out of them. "Behold, I, I Myself, will search for My sheep and will seek them out. [12] As a shepherd seeks out his sheep in the day that he is among his flock that are scattered, so will I seek out My sheep; and I will rescue them out of all places where they have been scattered in the day of clouds and thick darkness.

[14] I will feed them with good pasture, and upon the high mountains shall their fold be; there shall they lie down in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains [15] I will feed My sheep and I will cause them to lie down, says the Lord God. [16] I will seek that which was lost and bring back that which has strayed, and I will bandage the hurt and the crippled and will strengthen the weak and the sick, BUT, I will destroy the fat and the strong who have become hardhearted and perverse; I will feed them with judgment and punishment." Ezekiel 34:11-12,14-16 (AMP)

I am raising up My people who have been ground up by the religious machinery, and left to die by the wayside. Casualties of religious aggression lie on both sides of the road to fame, as fleshly leaders scramble for first place. The unchurched are bewildered as they hear words of jealousy spew from the mouths of those who claim unconditional love! My heart hears the cry of the grown man, who from a child was always the one who was wrong, scolded in front of others, embarrassed in front of the class and now put down by those that say I sent them! I see the inner tears and the pain of shame, of the grown woman, who as a teen was left standing alone, after the other girls were chosen at the school dance! If she ever goes to church she is easy to find, just look in the back!

I am issuing a kingdom command, forget the evangelical bright lights, get spiritual ears and hear what I hear, the cry in the crowd, and if you say you love Me, "find them and feed my sheep."John 21:17 (KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment