Wednesday, May 8, 2013

EMOTIONALLY BLACK AND BLUE


EMOTIONALLY BLACK AND BLUE

Do you remember the time you were all excited about a happening in your life and could not wait to share it. Then you found that person and in the middle of your sharing they walked away, revealing that they could care less. The deep emotional pain that you felt being treated, as if you and your life experiences were not even worth listening too a deep emotional bruise. This emotional pain is so severe, a callus forms around the heart, to protect it from further hurts. Every time you are put down, overlooked, or forgotten the bruise goes deeper and the callus gets thicker. There are hundreds of thousands of people who are so callus that they can no longer feel anything, nor do they want to. This is natural because "Hope deferred makes the heart sick: but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 (KJV)

There are others who love Me and have refused to take offense, forcing the calluses away, knowing that those who are callus cannot hear My voice. However their tenderness is an unprotected spot where they are wounded over and over until, their soul finally shuts down, due to multiplied let downs, on top of a lifetime of being lied too and disappointments by the dozens. When multiple promises are broken by christians and pastors, even these people slowly become callus, slowly shutting Me out. I am raising up an army that "the Spirit of the Lord is upon, that He hath anointed to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent them to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are black and blue with bruises!" Luke 4:18 (KJV)

I know and feel each and every bruise, and I know which bruise shut the door on each heart. I heard the broken promises, felt every pain, that has caused thousands to isolate themselves from the church body. They love Me and even are intimate with Me but the bruises were too many and finally drove them away from the body. Now "I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick from deferred hope:" Ezekiel 34:16 (KJV)

Do not loose hope, religion may have bruised you, but "A bruised reed I will not break, and a smoldering (dimly burning) wick, I will not quench, till I bring justice and a just cause to victory." Matthew 12:20 (AMP) Always remember this "I was wounded for your transgressions,I was bruised for your iniquities: the chastisement of your peace was upon Me; and with My stripes you are healed. [7] I was oppressed, and I was afflicted, yet I opened not My mouth: I was brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so I opened not My mouth." Trust Me My child, I know what you are going through, I know what it is to be black and blue all over, and I will never leave you, or forsake you!

No comments:

Post a Comment