Friday, May 10, 2013

ONLY AN EIGHTH GRADE EDUCATION

ONLY AN EIGHTH GRADE EDUCATION

I have heard some of you say, I only have an eighth grade education, but this cannot be, because some of you are over forty years old. You My friend, have a misconception of the meaning of the word, education. You see when a person graduates from high school, or college, and starts living in the real world, thats when their the education, begins. If for some reason, you left school at grade eight, it only means you started your education early.

Let Me ask you; "Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? Then let him show out of a good conversation, his works with meekness of wisdom." James 3:13 (KJV) Have you heard the stupid conversation of the fools with a PHD from Columbia University lately. They "Profess themselves to be wise, and at the same time they became fools," Romans 1:22 (KJV) How dumb can humans get and still breath, teaching that I, the one who created them, don't exist!

"This crazy wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish, causing envy and strife [16] And where envying and strife is , there is confusion and every evil work." James 3:15-16 (KJV) However when I am your homeschool teacher, your classroom is greatly expanded, because "heaven is My throne, and earth the footstool for My feet." Acts 7:49 (AMP) The moment you asked Me to be your teacher, your homeschooling began and I will personally tutor you for as long as you remain teachable. My Real Life course at the University of Hard Knocks, is worth millions of dollars. Stop saying you have a fifth or eighth grade education. Change your vocabulary and let people know you have a 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 year education, in the toughest school on the planet.

When you are an "A" student in all subjects, then you will look and act just like your teacher. Everyone will try to grade you, but I alone am qualified. Some people are great speakers and draw large crowds and people give them an "A+" but I may give them a "F" because I look at their heart, not their head! Some of you have taken a very expensive prison course, and there is a great need in the kingdom for Spirit filled ex-con teachers. Some have been through the addiction class, others of you got a passing grade in the divorce class. There are hundreds of courses in Hard Knocks University. There is sickness and health class, poverty class, wealth class, widow class, widower class, tragedy class, humility class, looser and winners classes, love and hate classes, bondage and freedom classes, rejection and acceptance classes, and the list goes on and on. What course are you taking right now?

Maybe you are in the frustration class, right now! If so, you are not spending enough time alone with the teacher. When you come early to class and spend time alone with Me, you will pass, because I will keep you in perfect peace, if your mind is stayed on Me: because you trust in Me" Isaiah 26:2-3 (KJV) and come to class early. The education you gain from HKU is "wisdom that is from above and it is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy." James 3:13-17 (KJV)

You will not receive a diploma to hang on your wall, instead you will receive fruit that will prosper you all the days of your life. You will know you have a passing grade when, "your light shines before men, and they see your good works, and glorify My Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:16 (KJV) Listen to the HKU valedictorian, class of 52 AD. "Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. [25] Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; [26] In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; [27] In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness" 2 Corinthians 11:24-27 (KJV) And he counted it all joy and wrote over half of the New Testament.

Oh, but you say, Paul was schooled in the best schools of his time, and to this he said, "But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. [8] Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ," Philippians 3:7-8 (KJV)

Foot Note: If you love Me and happen to have a PHD then I know you are smart enough not to take an offense. You will also understand, that I am not saying research, study and learning from others is bad. If your really having a problem with this, HKU has an "offense course" but it's extremely costly and you can only pass by taking a course in humility, usually taught by an eighth grader!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment