Thursday, May 16, 2013

THE TEST OF NO FEELING


THE TEST OF NO FEELING

This is a very difficult test, it is the true test of faith. The bottom line at the bottom. It's the true trial of faith, when I turn the light out for no apparent reason and you feel nothing. Do you trust Me because I give you joy and a spiritual high or do you truly believe Me for My word. Most of the western Christians have never been tested, but it's a test that must be given, to bring you into an intimate relationship, that will stand in the great persecution. Do you think the story of Job was just a bedtime story to give you nightmares. It shows the detailed interaction of the hell, heaven, and earth.

Satan is constantly saying, the western Christian is all talk, "Have You not put a hedge about them and their houses and all that they have, on every side? You have conferred prosperity and happiness upon them, in the work of their hands, and their possessions have increased in the land. [11] But put forth Your hand now and touch all that they have, and they will curse You to Your face." Job 1:10-11 (AMP)

When you have given all you own into My hand he can no longer accuse you. However many times you are under the impression that your faith is in Me, when it really is not.

You have, food, money, transportation, a home, place to sleep, and freedom to go and come when you please. You pray and sing out loud without fear of imprisonment, so where is your faith? You have declared many times, "Jesus is all I need"! Can I allow the enemy to take it all away? If I do, will you still declare it???? Ok so what about if I just take away the happy feelings, and make you search "So that you seek Me, in the hope that you might feel after Me and find Me, although I am not far from each one of you." Acts 17:27 (AMP) Western christian faith is never tested until I put things in reverse. The greatest declaration that heaven ever heard from earth was, "Hold your peace, let me alone, that I may speak, and let come on me what will . [15] Though God slay me, yet will I trust in him: and I will maintain mine own ways before him." Job 13:13,15 (KJV)

If I did not love you, I would let you go on thinking you have faith in Me, and when the world economy collapses, you would curse Me. So please consider it wholly joyful, My child, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort, or fall into various temptations. [3] Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience." James 1:2-3 (AMP) I want to show you just how much faith you really have in Me, so you won't deny Me in the end. I want you to have an intimate trust relationship with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment