Friday, May 3, 2013

YOU CANNOT CALM THE STORMS OF OTHERS, UNLESS YOU CAN SLEEP THROUGH YOURS!

YOU CANNOT CALM THE STORMS OF OTHERS, UNLESS YOU CAN SLEEP THROUGH YOURS!

When you walk in peace and are protected by a dome of love, it's all good. There is nothing on earth that is more valuable than perfect peace. Always being able to see the forest in-spite of the trees. A place where you understand the reason and quickly solve the problem, by dealing with and correcting the dark root cause, with light. When you get into the ship with Me I promise you there will be storms of life, some will look like they are going to sink your boat! But that's when you need to take a nap.
 
I remember "a day, I went into a ship with My disciples: and I said to them, Let us go over unto the other side of the lake. Now understand that, If I say let's go over, you can't go under! To maintain perfect peace, this statement is all they needed to grasp! So they launched forth. [23] As they sailed I fell asleep: and there came down a storm of wind on the lake; and they were filled with water , and thought they were in jeopardy." Luke 8:22-23 (KJV)

When you see life through kingdom glasses, you are able to see the reason for the storm, because the finished product is always before you. You will learn to say, "this storm is for my good and His glory". My Father gets glory out of your calm in the middle of satan's storm! satan never changes, he said the same thing about you as he did Job. "Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face." Job 1:11 (KJV) Every once in a while I like to show you off, and display My power working in you! The storms are never pleasant unless you learn to sleep through them. The greatest display of My power working in you, is when satan cannot wake you up with a storm!
 
The greatest glory I get from your life, is when satan cannot wake you, with his strongest storm. Now, please get this, I had perfect peace all the time, that's why I was able to calm the storm. The peace I spoke to the storm, was already in Me. Many cannot calm the storms of life, because they are in panic mode, yelling "Master, master, we perish." Luke 8:24 (KJV) The kingdom goal is to get you to arise, and rebuke the wind and the raging of the water in the lives of others: and make them cease, and bring a calm. You cannot calm the storms of others, unless you can sleep in yours!

Every morning get in the boat with Me and sail through your day. Never start your day without spending quality time with Me plotting your course, and I will wake you up when we get to the other side!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment