Tuesday, May 21, 2013

YOUR CHURCH IS NOT LISTED IN THE KINGDOM


YOUR CHURCH IS NOT LISTED IN THE KINGDOM

Only the pastors and leaders with the western mindset, make a big deal about the name of their corporation. The cause of the greatest division in My body is not doctrine as you suppose, but empire building and the sign in front of your building. The letters LLC and INC. are not part of the alphabet of heaven. The letters We look for are LOVE, UNITED, and ONE. The more you promote names other than that, the more you further division. "For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; another says, I belong to Grace Fellowship; I am of Northway; I am of Victory; I am of 1st, 2nd, or Baptist, Presbyterian, or Methodist; or one of a thousand Christian Centers, are you not carnal? " 1 Corinthians 3:4 (KJV)

While you all talk unity, you promote division with your very structure. As I did with Israel I will use enemy forces to break down the walls you have built, and reunite My people. All the 501c3 people have unknowing signed an agreement and a binding contract to abide by the enemies rules. If you refuse to let a homosexual teach your Sunday school, based on his or her sexual preference, you are in violation of the discrimination laws. When you signed up this was not the case, however it was a great deception from the beginning to put the government in charge of My church.

The time has come where church leaders read My word and then align it with the IRS rules, or the state regulations. When you obey the laws of the land, even if they violate My laws, you are no longer serving Me. Once again, as I have always done, I will use the enemy of the church, to help Me build My church, . What the enemy meant for evil, I will use for My good. True believers will scatter only to be reunited as a single powerful army. The true believers will then meet under an invisible sign, The Bride of Christ. I will dissolve corporations to build My church. In the fear of poverty, the church fell for satan's offer to sign a contract and avoid paying taxes.

This is why I said, "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's. [26] And they could not take hold of My words before the IRS agents: and they marvelled at My answer, and held their peace." Luke 20:25-26 (KJV) But you western church leaders fell for their offer, now they can take hold of your words, and control you with them. You cannot legally support a politician, speak against false religions, or denounce perverted lifestyles. Sections of My word are labeled hate speech and will soon be forbidden. If you signed up, be prepared to make a major decision, take your place in My body or stand with Caesar.

Prepare now to meet Me by promoting My church, dissolve your agreement to obey the enemy. I am returning for My church without the wrinkles, wrinkles of the IRS, titles, divisions, name calling, accusations, corporations, 501c3 statuses. Never has My church been more divided and defiled than it is now in the west, but be of good cheer, I will use the enemy to purify it in one night. It always works! The only signs you will see, will be signs that follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;" and the signs will be lit with the glory shining on their faces. Mark 16:17 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment