Monday, May 27, 2013

PADDED PEWS OR DIRT FLOORS


PADDED PEWS OR DIRT FLOORS

When will the western church leaders get it? It not the furniture, it's not the sound, it's not all your fancy electronics people want, It's Me they are after. I preform a hundred times more miracles, and salvations in eastern meeting places with dirt floors and a bullhorn, than I do it the any state of the art super church in the west. There is more of My glory displayed in a basement in China, than in an American 90 million dollar auditorium, because all the glory goes to Me and not the work of mans hands. "Heaven is My throne, and earth the footstool for My feet. What kind of house can you build for Me, or what is the place in which I can rest? [50] Was it not My hand that made all these things?" Acts 7:49-50 (AMP)

Look at your precious time flying by and all the effort going into something that will perish and gives the builder more glory than Me. At your judgment I am not going to say, well done on that building you built when "I the Most High do not dwell in houses and temples made with hands;" Acts 7:48 (AMP) That building was what you wanted, and face it you enjoy it when the people commend you on the work of your hands. Be honest and realize you have your reward.

You need to think about how much of My presence you carry to My people every morning. When a sick person is healed, they could care less if it takes place in a castle or a barn, they only remember who carried the healing anointing, to them. When a life is filled with despair and they get saved on a dirt floor, that dirt becomes holy ground to them, and as long as they live they will never forget who led them to Me.

"In My Father''s house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you and those you have fed and nourished." John 14:2 (AMP)

A building is only a tool, but it has become a object of worship. If half of the effort that goes into buildings went into feeding My sheep, the west would be converted. "Do you not discern and understand that you are My temple (My sanctuary), and that My Spirit has His permanent dwelling in you to be at home in you, collectively as a church and also individually?" 1 Corinthians 3:16 (AMP) If you will put all your effort into "seeking first the kingdom which is people, and My righteousness; then all the buildings and tools you need for shelter, shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33 (KJV)

Compare this:

The number of times you have heard, "I was saved or healed the moment I saw that beautiful multimillion dollar building."

The number of times you have heard, "I was saved when felt the presence of God, and the love coming from the people." or

"The second they laid hands on me I felt the power of God from head to toe and I was healed".

Western leaders, change your priorities and get back to kingdom building!

No comments:

Post a Comment