Friday, October 11, 2013

ASSISTED LIVING


ASSISTED LIVING

On earth you have beautiful and expensive complexes that the wealthier elderly can live in. A place where everything that is difficult for them to do, is done by a trained staff, thus they are assisted in the chores of everyday life. In the kingdom We offer a very elaborate program that makes your expensive one look shabby! The staff are supernaturally trained, each one being more powerful than a locomotive, and able to fly at the speed of thought. Bullets cannot penetrate them, or catch them. 

My assisted living program is very expensive but everyone can afford it. It is offered to everyone from the cradle to the grave. The location of My place is a secret, known only to those who stop doing things their way, and do everything My way. So here is how My assisted living works: "He that dwells in My secret place, which is managed and run by the Me, abides under the shadow of My Father the Almighty One. [2] From the moment they sign up, He is their refuge and their fortress: He becomes their God; and they only trust Him. [3] From that point on He delivers them from the lying snare of the rip off artist. The kingdom assisted living program delivers them from the noisome pestilence, such as chemical warfare, or any fatal epidemic disease, affecting man or beast, and destroying many victims. Diseases do not make any noise themselves, the noisome pestilence are epidemics and fatal viruses that create a noisy public outcry and leaves victims and their families wailing in fear and misery.

If you decide to sign up for this program, each morning He and His massive staff of angels cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you learn to trust Him: My Father cannot lie so His words are always true and they become a  shield and buckler, against all lies. [5] As long as you stay in the program you do not need to be afraid of the terrorist coming at night; nor for a nuclear missile that flies by day; [6]There is no need to fear that cancer or aids will sneak up on you in darkness; nor for the destructive kidnapper, or rapist that comes to some in broad daylight, even at noonday. 

[7] Even if there is a major attack and a thousand fall on your left side, and ten thousand on your right hand; it does  not come near those in My assisted living facility made up of Fathers feathers. [8] Only with your eyes, you will behold and see the reward of the wicked that said no to Me and continued with their government program. [9] But because you made Me, your refuge, and habitation; knowing that I am the most High God, [10] there shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague even come near your apartment. [11] For I will give My staff of angels charge over you, to keep thee in all you ways, and wait on you hand an foot.

[12] They will hold you up in their hands, in case you stub your foot against a stone. [13] With their powerful assistance you will tread upon anything that attacks humans, young or old it does matter you will trample them under your feet. [14]In the kingdom assisted living program, because I, the King of Kings has set My love upon you, therefore you will always be delivered by My Father or one of His staff: I will set you on high, because you have known My name, and lifted it up above all others. [15] As a major part of My assistance program, every time you call upon Me, I will answer you: I will be with you in any trouble; I will deliver you, and honor you. [16] and with a long life will I satisfy you, and show you My salvation." Psalm 91:1-16 KJV

For the price of giving up everything you are going to loose anyway, you can't beat My assisted living program! You need to sign up every morning, as early as possible so you have full coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment