Monday, October 7, 2013

THE DIRTY HANDS OF COMPASSION


THE DIRTY HANDS OF COMPASSION

What is compassion? If I were you, I wouldn't wait until you stand before My Father to find out! Call it mercy if you wish. Some believers are so self absorbed that they pick and choose who they show mercy and compassion too, based on the way a person looks or smells. They are more interested in keeping their hands clean, that relieving someone's suffering. One day a leper came up to Me and, prostrating himself, and worshiped Me, saying, Lord, if You are willing, You are able to cleanse me by curing me. [3] And I reached out My hand and touched him, saying, I am willing; be cleansed by being cured. And instantly his leprosy was cured and cleansed." Matthew 8:2-3 AMP

Now the servant is not greater than his master, so if you are not willing to touch the diseased as I did, and if you don't love the unlovely, you do not have My compassion and do not know Me. If you are more interested in your health, than healing the sick, then you are not willing to loose your life. Stop with all the repeating of scripture verses, until you "examine and test and evaluate your own selves, to see whether you are holding to your faith and showing the proper fruits of what you are quoting. Test and prove yourselves, not Me. Do you realize and know for sure by an ever-increasing experience that I am in you--that is unless you are counterfeits disapproved on trial and rejected?" 2 Corinthians 13:5 AMP

Some preachers of love can move you to tears, with the great words of man's wisdom, yet when the preaching is over, they rush out to a restaurant with peers, and never stop to consider those in the congregation that have nothing for dinner. They have no compassion. The disciples wanted Me to go out and eat with them, but "I had compassion on the multitude, because they continue with Me for three days, and had nothing to eat: and I said, I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way." Matthew 15:32 KJV

You say that you cannot afford to feed everybody, because you have no money. Neither did I, that's why borrowed the kids lunch. I simply used My faith. When compassion and need meet head on, a need and desire for faith is generated.  When you see the need of orphans suffering with no parents, compassion gives you a reason to grow faith! Before you can even desire faith, you must have a need greater than you can meet in the natural. 

When people are suffering all around you, and you have My heart, compassion will evolve into a burden for them, it will become so intense that you will seek Me for the answer, and then you will do whatever I say, to ease their pain and your burden that compassion has produced. At that point you will say, "you have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness," Psalm 30:11 AMP This becomes you reward on earth for compassion, it causes you to walk in faith and loose your life at the same time." This gains you your eternal rewards.

You will recognize those who those who have compassion, when you see dirty hands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment