Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DEMONIC ENTERTAINMENT, WHEN THE DEMONS LOL

DEMONIC ENTERTAINMENT, WHEN THE DEMONS LOL

The ugliest creatures in existence are in the high places of earth. "They are the rulers of darkness, principalities, evil powers, spiritually wicked beings in the atmosphere" watching every move you make. Ephesians 6:12 KJV Did you know that believers unknowingly, cause them to laugh out loud, everyday. Every time I do something to protect you from death, and you say, boy was I lucky, they laugh. Every time you are afraid to speak My name because of rejection, they lol. When I am calling you in your heart to pray, but instead you turn on the TV, they lol. When you loose your cool and curse, they lol. 

They love those half truths you tell, they not only lol, they roll on the floor, holding their stomachs. You know the half truth, like when you say, the boss is not here, meaning he is not standing next to you, but he's really in the next room. In the kingdom you are called a liar. When ever a married Christian flirts with the opposite sex, they think it's hilarious. When spouses fight they lol. They giggle and nudge each other every time you gossip. To them lukewarm Christians are a comedy show, because they know the kingdom of darkness is establishing strongholds and producing children of darkness. "I tell you, many will come from east and west, and will sit at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, [12] While the sons and heirs of the kingdom will be driven out into the darkness outside, where there will be weeping and grinding of teeth." Matthew 8:11-12 AMP

My grace is not an opportunity for halfhearted believers to make a laughing stock out of My love for humanity. It is an opportunity for sincere hearts to find Me, in their search for truth. Many a true believer has questioned, why I cause it to rain on the just as well as the unjust, why I just don't wipe out the wicked. The answer is simple! love! I am in no hurry to destroy anyone or anything in My creation. The time will come when the law of sin and death will take it's final toll and then My day will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10 KJV

Listen, the demons will only be laughing for a short time, I am raising you up as kingdom "kings and priests: and you will rule reign on the earth. [11] The demons who used to lol will tremble when they "hear the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them will be ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; [12] Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing." Revelation 5:10-12 KJV

Now you can take a moment to lol, and praise Me, because when this all happens as I am sitting here in the heavens I will really LOL: because I will  have them all in derision." Psalm 2:4 KJV You can mark this down, I will have the last laugh, then I will create a new heaven and a new earth, for all of you who are My kings and priests to rule and reign over. In the new world everyone will LOL with continual joy, because "I wipe away all tears from your eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things will all be passed away. [7] He that overcomes, and refuses to be a lukewarm comedy show for demons, shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
 
[8] But the lukewarm, fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" and they will never LOL again!!! Revelation 21:4,7-8 KJV 

No comments:

Post a Comment