Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DO YOU THINK I AM YOUR LORD?


DO YOU THINK I AM YOUR LORD?

A pastor is only a pastor if he guides, feeds and nourishes the sheep with the bread of life. A teacher is only a teacher if the sheep are learning how to surrender and follow Me. A prophet is only a prophet if he warns, rebukes, and has zero tolerance for sin. An evangelist is not an evangelist unless he is stirring up and leading the church body back to the heart of My Father in all areas of living.  An apostle is not an apostle unless he is following My lead and establishing new frontiers. But a master is not a master unless there is a servant, otherwise he is a master of nothing.  

However Lord of Lords is a quite different. You see " because I made Myself of no reputation, and took upon Myself the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] I was in the same fashion as a man, I humbled Myself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. [9] therefore My Father highly exalted Me, and gave Me a name which is above every name: [10] That one day when they hear My name, Jesus, every knee will bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] And every single tongue will confess that I am Lord, giving the glory to God My Father." Philippians 2:7-11 KJV

Listen closely; confessing Me to be Lord, is not confessing Me as Lord! There will be a required confession for all creation at the end, because at that time, I will have conquered all things. You will know it's all final when "the seventh angel blows his trumpet; and there is a great number of voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of the world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever." Revelation 11:15 KJV

When this end finally comes I will "deliver over the kingdom, to My Father after rendering inoperative and abolishing every other rule and every authority and power in existence. [25] For I must be King and reign until I have put all My enemies under My feet. [26] The last enemy to be subdued and abolished will be death itself. [28] However, when everything is subjected to Me, then I Myself will also subject Myself to My Father Who put all things under Me, so that My Father may be all in all, be everything to everyone, supreme, the indwelling and controlling factor of all life." 1 Corinthians 15:24-26,28 KJV

Now this is a great mystery: even though I am the Lord of all, I am not Lord at all, if you disobey Me. "Why would you ever think you could call Me, Lord, Lord, and do not practice what I tell you?" Luke 6:46 AMP To be a true lord or king, one must have loyal and obedient subjects. I am Lord of Lords and King of Kings and heaven is full of My loyal subjects and I have a few on earth too and you may even be one of them. However if you are disobedient, you are disloyal, and therefore, you will be forced to confess Me TO BE the Lord your judge, but you will not be able to confess Me AS THE Lord your savior. 

All people who ever lived on earth both small and great, will be forced to confess Me to be Lord of their lords. These are still going to hell because I conquered by force the earthly lords that they served. But there are a blessed and special people who have confessed Me as their only Lord, these make up My body on earth and will spend eternity with Me. It is up to you to choose to be one of My loyal subjects, redeemed by My blood, and you can be sure, I am "able to keep you from falling, and to one day present you faultless before the presence of My Father's glory with exceeding joy" Jude 1:24 KJV

Are you obeying all My commands or are you still doing your own thing? If you are obedient, then you can rightfully confess Me AS Lord. If not, then one day when I conquer the lord you are serving, you will confess Me TO BE Lord of your lord, but I will be forced to "profess to you, I never knew you: please depart from Me, you worker of iniquity." Matthew 7:23 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment