Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I WILL NOT ALLOW MY TREASURE TO BE WASTED


I WILL NOT ALLOW MY TREASURE TO BE WASTED

If you have sold out to Me then, "just as I commanded the light to shine out of darkness, I have shined in your heart, to give the light of the knowledge of My glory, in the face of My Son. [7] And so now I have this treasure in your earthen vessel, that the excellency of the power that works in you, is Me, and not you. [8] because of it, you are troubled on every side, but you will be distressed; you are perplexed, but you will not despair; [9] Persecuted, but you are not forsaken; cast down, but you are not destroyed; 

[10] As long as you stay sold out you will always be bearing about in your body the dying of your Lord and savior Jesus Christ, that His life, the life of My Son, might be made manifest in your body. [11] For you which live are always going to be delivered unto death for His sake, that His life also, might be made manifest in your mortal flesh. [12] So then death works in you, but life in those that I want to reach." 2 Corinthians 4:6-12 KJV

As long as you carry My presence you are carrying the kingdom treasure. I will not let kingdom treasure be lost, stolen, or misplaced, or ignored. I have invested My Spirit in you, to work, "yes it is I that is working in you, both to do My will and receive pleasure out of your life." Philippians 2:13 KJV Always remember, "who has saved you, and called you with an holy calling, not according to your works, but according to My own purpose and grace, which was given you in My Son, Christ Jesus before the world began," 2 Timothy 1:9 KJV That calling, is more precious than gold which tarnishes. 

When you are carrying kingdom treasure All you need to do is "let your light so shine before men, and they will see your good works, and glorify Me in heaven." Matthew 5:16 KJV As you do this, people will be set free and you will see My power change their lives day in and day out. When lives are changed by My power working in you, you can rejoice with the angels, that their names are being written in the Lambs book of life, because you were faithful in carrying the kingdom treasure. 

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: [11] So shall My word be working in you, as it goes forth out of your mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. [12] For you will go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. [13] Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Me for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off." Isaiah 55:10-13 KJV

Here is the motto and the promise I have written on the hearts of those who are sold out to Me and carry My kingdom treasure: You will sow in tears but you will reap in joy. [6] As you go forth weeping, bearing precious seed, you will return with rejoicing, bringing your sheaves with you.  Psalm 126:5-6 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment