Sunday, October 20, 2013

DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD


DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

When you are the King of Kings you are really not into the numbers thing. What does it matter if there are two thousand or two, everyone in the end be subject to Me whether they believe I exist or not. I am happy "whenever and wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in My name, and you can be sure that there I AM in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20 AMP In the western mindset the only question among church leaders is " How many are you running now?" Basing spiritual success on how many people come to the meetings is about as carnal as one can get. Crowds will gather for anything that makes them feel good. A hit, a box office success means the general population loved it, and the audience was huge. 

I am not saying that a crowd is wrong but there are very few crowds that gather to hear about dying to flesh, bearing your cross, going through the narrow gate, giving their life for another. When I taught crowd of disciples "whosoever eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. [55] For My flesh is meat indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. [66] From that time many of My disciples went back, and walked no more with Me. [67] Then it got down to the twelve and I said, Will you also go away?" John 6:54-55,66-67 KJV

The worldly church wants to do their own thing, not seek first My kingdom! They want nothing to do with intimacy and hear things like "a living Father sending Me and I living by (through and because of) the Father, so whoever continues to feed on Me whoever takes Me for his food and is nourished by Me shall in his turn live through and because of Me." John 6:57 AMP This intimacy thinking is the big reason that only a few enter the narrow gate! 

The crowd always disappears when you start handing out towels. They call me Master and Lord: and they are right; for so I am. [14] If I then, am they're Lord and Master, and have washed feet; they also ought to wash one another's feet. [15] For I have given them an example, that ye should do as I have done. [16] Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him." John 13:13-16 KJV There is not a single towel ever brought to a pastor's conference. The towel has been replace by a list of who's who, and who will sit on the platform and who is on the speakers list, and then the main attraction, the one everybody came to hear, the MAIN SPEAKER. They are usually ushered in the back door with body guards so they are not touched by the crowd that determines their success. 

These are the ones that are leading the western church down the broad path. They speak one thing, and practice another.  Offering the cross, forbidding sin and carrying a towel, always keeps the crowd small!  But don't be discouraged because if only "two of you agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 18:19 KJV If you are a true believer follow the leading of My Spirit not the crowd! Never again judge the kingdom by the size of the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment