Friday, June 20, 2014

DISCERNING BETWEEN GOOD AND GOD

DISCERNING BETWEEN GOOD AND GOD

Good is beautiful, good is friendly, good is inviting, and good is very beneficial. The problem with good is, good is temporary and not eternal. Teaching a good lesson from the bible is a good thing but if it is not a God thing, it can only produce a good feeling and a good idea but lacks accuracy. Not accuracy in being right, but accuracy in hitting a target, and because I am not in full control from beginning to end, it has no power. Gas is good and very necessary to run your car, it also has potential power. You could do a good thing and walk for hours to get a can of good gas, bring it back to your empty vehicle, but if you poured it into your trunk, all your efforts were worthless. Operating out of your soul, instead of your spirit has "a form of godliness, which looks good, but has no power to produce eternal things: from such turn away." 2 Timothy 3:5 

All My things are eternal with eternal purpose and usually very brief, because the are packed with so much life altering power. The power is so strong that small doses are administered in order to keep the your life in balance while making the alterations. Doing good things can wear you out, and make you feel good while you are doing them. Doing My things, enables you to the next thing with the residual power. When you you My things in My time and according to My direction, you are yoked together with Me and the burden you carry is light and the load you pull is light. "Take my yoke upon you, and learn from Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:29-30 


Never be in a rush to do a God thing, because you will always end up doing a good thing, with no eternal results. Wait on Me until you are empty of your good ideas, so I can fill you with a single powerful truth, and let patience complete the work, then take Me with you to deliver My power to the exact hearts, at the exact time I intended. Nothing in My kingdom is hit and miss! At this point you become an eternal kingdom builder!

No comments:

Post a Comment