Sunday, June 22, 2014

TWIN HEAVENS

TWIN HEAVENS

Heaven does not need to wait, for you to physically die, if you know the secret of duplicating one on earth. When My Father's will is carried out exactly as He desires, you will succeed in bringing heaven to earth. When His will is done on earth, as it is in heaven, you will experience a portion of heaven now, and it will quickly expand as people gravitate toward the heaven around you. The joy of heaven around you is contagious, the peace in the piece of heaven that exudes from you, calms hell's storms in other lives. Heaven does not come to you at salvation, it only offers a door for you to get to heaven above. If all you ever have is a salvation experience, you will never bring heaven to earth, however by walking in absolute obedience, to the will of My Father, you will experience the twin of the heaven above, here on earth.

I taught you to pray for that exact thing to take place, when I prayed, "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." Matthew 6:10 KJV You know My will is not going to be done by the unsaved, or by lukewarm church goers. The way heaven will come, is by you doing My Father's will, a hundred percent. You could be in heaven today if you knew how to obey the will of My Father! It is possible for you to walk in My kingdom reality right now, while still in your flesh and blood body, because the born again experience, makes you an eternal being. The thing that you lack is living the crucified risen life, where every waking hour you are saying, not my will de done, but yours! 

My kingdom must be manifested on earth before I return to rule in it! My kingdom is made up of obedient, sons and daughters of the Most High, which must be manifested on the earth first, in order to carry out His will. Don't you know "even the whole creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for His sons to be made known,  waiting for the revealing, or the disclosing of their sonship." Romans 8:19 AMP

My kingdom will not come down because it is already inside you, Luke 17:21 waiting for the crucifixion of your old self centered nature. When that happens you will be the manifestation of the twin of heaven above. When My kingdom is fully manifested in you, you can speak to any mountain and it will obey. Matthew 17:20 All creation is waiting for you to crucify your flesh, so "this treasured kingdom in your earthen vessel, can come forth in power, that the excellency of it's power may be of My Father, and not of you." 2 Corinthians 4:7 KJV


Some of your friends and family are so messed up, they're lives are a living hell, why don't you completely die, to self and show them heaven on earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment