Tuesday, June 10, 2014

THE JOY OF DEATH

THE JOY OF DEATH

The greatest joy you can possibly experience comes from perfect, perfect peace! The reason no one wants to return to their corruptible body, once they have an out of body experience is, the peace they are instantly immersed in.  "This peace is My Father's peace, and it is way beyond all human understanding, and it keeps your heart and mind strong because it comes through My death and resurrection experience." Philippians 4:7

Now follow carefully: All struggle, ends at death! Struggle is the enemy of peace! Peace does not come from doing nothing, it comes when all struggle ends! Now when I said, "My work is easy and My burden light" I meant exactly that! The struggle has been removed from My work, because I wiped away the sweat, when I broke the curse, and work then became a joy, because it was easy, and no longer a heavy burden. Now please notice, I said, My work, not your work, or religious work, or even good works! The sweat is gone from My work, because you must be dead to all ambition, to do My work! Only then will I take you seriously when you say, "it's all about you Lord". As long as you have personal ambitions for significance it's not all about Me!

Now the death part; When you experience your last heartbeat, there's instant peace. Likewise when you give up your last ambition for significance, there's instant peace. I hear so much about, "All of You and none of me", but it's said, with no understanding, of death. Death to all your struggles to reach your goals in life on earth. Your hopes, your dreams, your desires, must all be nailed to the cross along with your sins. All those who walk in perfect peace, "glory only in the cross, by whom all worldly ambition is crucified to them, and they to their earthly desires." Galatians 6:14 


When all your personal ambitions are completely dead to you, then My Fathers, plans, hopes, dreams and desires, will be resurrected, in you. However, because you have no way of achieving them or even knowing what they are, there is no need for struggle on your part! Your only responsibility is to trust and obey, which allows you to walk in perfect peace, because you are like the wind, you do not where you came from or where your going, nor how to get there! John 3:8 So you leave the driving up to Me! This is easy and light but only after your death experience. As long as you are struggling for significance, you will sweat your Christian walk, and eventually burn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment