Sunday, June 8, 2014

HEY! WHAT'S NEW?

HEY! WHAT'S NEW?

This is favorite little introductory remark, used mainly among men. It's a remark that usually gets no meaningful response. However if you ask it in My kingdom you will get a very enthusiastic and meaningful response; What's new? EVERYTHING! When you look at life the way I see it, there will never be a dull moment! If your focus is controlled by a mind that operates according to your human limitations, then your answer to this question will be, Nothing it's the Same ole, same ole, there's nothing new. Oh what a pitiful life so many Christians live. This is not My design for you! 

"When your eyes are focused on the kingdom and My right way of doing things, then new things will be added to you every day"! Matthew 6:33 When you treat everyone the kingdom way, wow! the difference will blow your mind. The problem is, the right way must be total, not just with outward actions, but with inward attitude. The things you do must be because you want to, not because you are suppose too! Is it your religion or your way of life? If you do things out of obligation, forget it, your life is over and you are just going through the motions. However if you are doing all that you do, because you have My heart and mind, everything will be new hour by hour. 


My way of doing things, will constantly bring in a flood of new people, new friends, new opportunities, new places to go. Each time you enter, THE NEW, on earth, you will receive  a new revelation from heaven to open your eyes to new and greater kingdom possibilities! "The religious eyes have not seen, nor have the obligated people heard, neither has it entered into the heart of the, I have too, man, the things which I have prepared for them that really love Me, and inwardly want too. [10] But I have revealed them to, the want too people, by My Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God, deep down in your heart, because I know whether you really want to or not" 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 

No comments:

Post a Comment