Wednesday, June 18, 2014

PUSHING LOVE TO YOUR LIMIT

PUSHING LOVE TO YOUR LIMIT

Some people mock Me, but I just keep on loving, because love is patient. Some people curse Me, I just keep on loving, because love is kind.  Some people abuse My goodness, but I just keep on loving them, because love seeks not her own. Some people insult Me, by ignoring what I say, as if I am a nobody, and I just keep on loving them anyway, because love is not easily provoked. Others don't care what I say, and have no interest in Me and I keep on loving them, because love endures all things. Please notice in the love chapter in My word, (1Corinthians 13) I never mention mans interpretation of love, I never once said love is a feeling!  But there comes and end, because My love endures to the end, not an end to My love, but to you, Because it is appointed unto men once to die, and after that the judgment:" Hebrews 9:27

Refusing to embrace My love, when it is offered to you, is the ultimate in foolishness, however playing with and tempting My love, while you are pretending to walk in it, is downright dangerous! My love is everlasting but you are not! Presuming upon My love can get you killed, Ananias, was a faithful church goer, but allowed satan to fill his heart with greed and lie to and attempt to deceive the Holy Spirit. He violated his promise and withdraw secretly part of money he promised from the sale of his land, that was for the those in need." [5] Upon hearing Peter's words, Ananias fell down and died. And great dread and terror took possession of all who heard of it."  Acts 5:3,5 AMP

Kingdom love, as written yesterday, is not a feeling but a commitment to obedience, John 14:15 so if you think My love is based on feelings, you could easily find yourself pushing My love, to your limits! Walking in love, in not walking around with warm and fuzzy feelings about everyone, it's walking in obedience, to My every command. Obedience is what gives you the power to receive a slap in the face and then turn the other cheek! You don't feel happy about it, and say, oh that felt good, do it again, you are simply obeying My command, to not retaliate, but to demonstrate love for Me through obedience. In your obedience I reward you with strength to endure with an inner joy that sustains you in the affliction.


There is no limit to My love because it is not based on feeling, it is expressed in actions toward obedience, and disobedience. This is why I am no respecter of persons, I simply give favor to those that obey, and the disobedient simply suffer the consequences of not having My favor! Remember you are saved by grace through your faith, Ephesians 2:8 but faith without the works of obedience is dead. "Even so faith, and grace, if they have not works, to back them up, is dead, being alone." James 2:17 If you are wise you will no longer go by feeling and push on in disobedience. I do not have warm and fuzzy feelings that say, he's a nice boy even though he is disobedient. Bottom line: without faith, demonstrated by obedience, it is impossible for you to be pleasing to Me! Hebrews 11:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment