Sunday, November 2, 2014

GETTING TO THE HEART OF LUKEWARM

GETTING TO THE HEART OF LUKEWARM

It's more than that secret sin, it's more than not going to church, it's more than your temper, it's a heart problem. The surprising thing is lukewarm is taught many from most pulpits in America. Pastors and church leaders who compromise My word, for any reason are lukewarm and teach their congregations by example and are better known as hypocrites: "for these pastors shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for they will neither go in themselves , neither allow them in their congregations, that are entering, to go in. [15] Woe unto these, pastors and false teachers, hypocrites! for they compass sea and land and use the media, to make one proselyte, and when he is made, they make him twofold more the child of hell than themselves." Matthew 23:13,15

If you are not walking out My word, in your everyday life, then you do not believe it in your heart, and you are listed as lukewarm in My kingdom. If you are not living it, please for everyone's sake, get out of the ministry. Some of you are rewriting My word to be politically correct, I will spew you out of My mouth.  "He that says, he knows Me, and does not obey My commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him." 1 John 2:4 If you are a sincere believer, respectfully ask him to repent, or step down, using My word as the basis, for your exhortation. If you are refused, you must find another shepherd. To teach one thing and practice another carries a very heavy penalty in eternity. The validity of what you teach must be demonstrated in how you live.                    1 Corinthians 2:4 If you teach forgiveness and take revenge by getting even, you do not believe what you teach and need to stop teaching!

Anything you are teaching and not practicing, disqualifies you from teaching. When a pastor finds it too difficult to live what is in My word, instead of stepping down, he waters down My word, to give himself justifiable reason to continue teaching and sinning. This is why the modern church is so far out of line with My word. For instance, My word gives no place for homosexual practice to continue in the church, none! I have given them up to "uncleanness because of the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves: [25] They changed My truth into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

[26] For this cause I gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature and became lesbian: [27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men, perverting sex and working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves all types of sexually transmitted diseases. [28] And even as they did not like to retain and thought of Me in their knowledge, My Father finally gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;" Romans 1:24-28

My blood cleanses sin it never excuses it. My grace gives you power to stop sinning and if "any man sin, you have Me as an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous one:" 1 John 2:1,4 I have made a way, and will not allow pastors or teachers to excuse sin, either in their own life's or that of the people. My word says, "not to keep company with church going fornicators, those that have sex outside of marriage: [10] I am not speaking of the unsaved fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then you would have to leave the planet. [11] But I am speaking about believers, that you are not to keep company with, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat."                    1 Corinthians 5:9-11

Sounds cruel you say? Do you think this is cruel? "I know thy works, that you are neither cold nor hot: I would you were cold or hot. [16] So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth." Revelation 3:15-16  Call it cruel, legalistic, unfriendly, to strict, or offensive, I call it lukewarm! My Father calls it Lukewarm! The Holy Spirit calls it lukewarm! May I suggest the western church, take lukewarm serious!  

No comments:

Post a Comment