Saturday, November 22, 2014

SEEK MY FIRST KINGDOM AND HAVE NO HUMAN WORRIES

SEEK MY FIRST KINGDOM AND HAVE NO HUMAN WORRIES

All your friends, neighbors, and coworkers are thinking, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? [33] But if you seek first My kingdom, and My way of right living; all these things shall be just added to you". Matthew 6:31,33 Their priorities are all wrong! All humans in their fallen nature think first of survival and life then has no eternal purpose because at best you can only survive 120 years.

If you align yourself with My kingdom by seeking it first, you will become not only a citizen of My kingdom, but an ambassador, and your purpose then becomes eternal. Therefore as My ambassador it becomes My responsibility to provide all that you need while you are in the world representing My kingdom. "Don't you think your Heavenly Father knows that you need of all these things to survive on planet earth?" Matthew 6:32

My righteousness is made up of the rules of the kingdom, and set in place by Me, the King of Kings. They are perfect and right and produce life when obeyed. Stopping at a stop sign is right or righteous, because it is a law of the governing body for the safety of people. Running through a stop sign is unrighteous because it disrespects the governing body, and can bring death people. Seeking My kingdom as your first priority is a must, but it means at the same time, you agree do things the right way, the King's way. At this point you never again have to think about the needs of your physical body. Matthew 6:25

When you seek first My kingdom you are agreeing that My law is perfect and final, and therefore you have no desire to alter, or disobey it. You know it's not only right to obey, but as a citizen it becomes part of your new nature to obey out of love and devotion. You also recognize it's the source of all your physical needs being met. You no longer iobey because it's a rule, but because it's part of the culture of the kingdom you belong too.

No comments:

Post a Comment