Monday, November 17, 2014

GIVE ME A REASON TO BLESS YOU

GIVE ME A REASON TO BLESS YOU

If your lifestyle causes someone to not want to follow Me, I do not want to bless you. If your talk changes your fellow workers to turn Me off, I do not want to bless you. If your attitude and dress causes people to stumble I have no reason to bless you. Yet for some reason you are still blessed in so many ways, just because of My goodness. You should understand that My goodness is to lead you to repentance! [4] But if you despise the riches of My goodness and forbearance and long-suffering;  [5] your hard and impenitent heart will treasure up for yourself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of My righteous judgment; [6]Where I will render to every man according to his deeds:" Romans 2:4-6

Do not play with My goodness and think that My standards have been lowered because you are still being blessed.  He, that being often reproved hardens his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy." Proverbs 29:1 Grace was never intended to give license to sin, but to give you power to stop sinning. Many have interpreted My long suffering as a condoning of their lifestyle. I do not bless people because I love them but rather because they love Me.

And it shall come to pass, if you will hearken diligently unto My voice, to observe and to do all My commandments which I command you this day, that I will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: [2] And all these blessings shall come on you, and overtake you, if you will hearken unto My voice. [12] I shall open unto thee My good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. [13] And the I shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto My commandments, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them : Deuteronomy 28:1-2,12-13

But, if you will not hearken My voice, to observe to do all My commandments and My statutes which I command thee this day; You My friend will be in a world of hurt, cursed times ten !!! Deuteronomy 28:15-45 A word to the wise; My mercy endures forever, but you won't, so give Me a reason to bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment