Wednesday, November 19, 2014

HOMELESS IN HEAVEN

HOMELESS IN HEAVEN

My grace sweeps multitudes of people into My salvation plan, by simply calling on My name, but your works determine where you end up in that salvation plan. There is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. [13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:12-13 Getting to heaven is not the difficult part, but where you end up in heaven is a different story. Most believers who call on My name, never totally follow Me on earth, but My grace still covers their sin, because they called on My name.

There are many that I will never be able to introduce to My Father, because I am ashamed of them. All those who are ashamed of Me and of My words on earth in an adulterous and sinful generation; of them also shall I be ashamed, when I come in the glory of My Father with the holy angels." Mark 8:38 In heaven there are those that I am very proud of and those I am ashamed of, but they called on My name before they died, so I saved them. All those who live with a pure heart on earth, will have the awesome privilege of seeing My Father, face to face. Matthew 5:8

Most believers do not understand the vastness of heaven and the eternal reward system. Everyone has equal opportunity to be all that I designed them to be, but few are they that take that opportunity, especially in the west. Take note: Everyone is not treated equal in heaven, but you are treated according to your works on earth. You are judged the way you judged, Matthew 7:2 KJV you are shown mercy the way you showed mercy. Matthew 5:7 Your salvation is not by works Eph 2:8-9, but your place in the kingdom is. "You will see the dead, small and great, stand before Me; and the books will be opened: and another book will be opened, which is the book of life: and the dead will be judged out of those things which are written in the books, according to their works." Revelation 20:12

Many people who think My grace covers everything, will be in heaven, only because they called on My name. However grace does not cover My reward system which is based strictly on your works. The only way anyone enters heaven is by grace, but if their works do not align with My word, they will have cheated themselves out of the glorious eternal rewards and benefits of the kingdom. The believers who spend most of their time enjoying and working for the things of the earth will have little in heaven.  This is why I warned you not to lay up treasure on earth, Matthew 6:19-20. Their joy will be complete because there is no sin, but it will not compare to the joy that the faithful servant enters into. The levels of glory all the way to the throne room, are numerous, which level you live at for eternity depends on how much you sought those things which are above. Colossians 3:1-2

Keep in mind, there are two types of believers, those who I am ashamed of and those who I am proud of. Those who are faithful and those who are unfaithful. They both called on My name and gained salvation. There are also those who think they are going to heaven, who never called on My name, but merchandised My name for filthy lucre, promising miracles for cash. "They will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: get away from me, you that work iniquity." Matthew 7:22-23 The devil also performed signs and wonders.

Now you can understand why there will be tears shed in heaven. Where will you live in heaven? You may have called on My name, and My grace saved you, but how far off are you following Me? There are the homeless in heaven too. 1 Corinthians 3:15 The fruit you produce on earth determines where you live, in heaven. The depth of your love and commitment, determines the richness of your soil, some soil produces "thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred." Mark 4:20 Set your goal for one hundred, but you will not be disappointed living in the thirtyfold neighborhood. You have a choice of neighborhoods all the way up to the throne room, but the time for choosing is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment