Saturday, November 8, 2014

HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF HELL'S SCORPIONS LATELY?

HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF HELL'S SCORPIONS LATELY?

I gave My disciples power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and told them nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19 Many of the modern day believers are foolishly claiming this verse for themselves and being destroyed by the scorpions. To claim verses of power without understanding the commitment that is required can be suicide. When you face a man size scorpion, you need to know that the power you have is not polluted by fleshly living and that you know My voice for sure. There is no guessing or room for error when dealing with principalities and ruling powers of darkness.

Just to use My name without the authority to back you up, can be deadly. For example; there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
[13] These vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon themselves to call over them which had evil spirits using My name, Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preaches. [15] And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you? [16] And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded." Acts 19:13-16

If I am not your Lord, don't mess with My name! Please don't try to use it unless I am truly your Lord. Don't call Me, Lord, Lord, and not do the things which I say?"  Luke 6:46 If you are hosting demons in your own soul, be sure to avoid challenging demons in someone else. I easily dealt with satan himself, in person because "the prince of this world, and hath no place in Me." John 14:30 A believers authority is in proportion to the amount of light he is walking in. I am light, and in Me is no darkness at all. [6] If you say that you have fellowship with Me, and walk in darkness, you lie, and do not the truth: [7] But if you walk in My light, as I am in the light, you have fellowship one with another, and My blood cleanses you from all sin.

[8] But If you simply say that your OK and have no sin, your deceiving yourselves, and the truth is not in you." 1 John 1:5-8 This is where the serpents and scorpions will trample you, even if you are screaming My Name at them. They recognize authority and if there is none backing your words, you are in deep trouble! A wise warrior will not sit all evening watching R rated movies and then attempt to cast out demons the next day. Too much darkness has entered in. If you have anger, bitterness or unforgiveness you have too much darkness and not enough power. If you have sexual immorality your darkness is too great. In order to use My name with the power and kingdom authority to back it up, continually let My Spirit dispel your darkness through constant obedience. As long as you are walking in My light, you can whisper My name, and trample on scorpions the size of elephants with no problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment