Sunday, November 30, 2014

CHOOSING BY NOT CHOOSING

CHOOSING BY NOT CHOOSING

Because you walk in a world of darkness, you must choose to walk in the light, in order to enjoy the benefits of My kingdom. By not choosing the light you have automatically chosen to walk on in darkness. By not obeying you have chosen to disobey. "How shall you escape, if you neglect so great salvation; which at the first was spoken by Me, and was confirmed to you by them that heard me ;" Hebrews 2:3

By choosing not to sleep together before marriage, you are choosing the light of purity over the darkness of fornication. But you must choose. By choosing to have your baby, your choosing the light of saving a life over the darkness of taking an innocent life. By choosing to speak the truth, you are choosing the light of truth over the blackness of a lie. Neglecting is so easy. Easy to pass off as forgot, or do it later, or I meant too. But time is not on neglecting's side. When time runs out, neglecting leaves you in darkness. Someone is reading this just in time to choose light.

No matter how much you have neglected up until now, if you choose to "walk in light as I am in the light, you can still have fellowship those who walk in light, and My blood will cleanse you from all your sin." 1 John 1:7 The moment you choose to walk out of the darkness of fornication, abortion, or lying, I will say to your accusers, "he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone. [11] then I can say to you, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more." John 8:7,11 But you and every believer must keep choosing to walk in the light and obey, if not you have chosen to walk in darkness and disobey.

Remember this: as long as your are on planet earth you are in a world of darkness that shall cover the earth, and gross darkness has covered the people: but if you choose to walk in My light and obey Me, My light shall arise upon you, and My glory shall be seen on you. [1] The moment you choose, you can Arise, and shine; for your light has come, and My glory has risen upon you." Isaiah 60:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment