Sunday, December 7, 2014

HIDING BEHIND, CLUTTER, NOISE AND GLITTER

HIDING BEHIND, CLUTTER, NOISE AND GLITTER

"My Spirit said, Go forth, and stand upon the platform before the Lord . And, behold, I tried to pass by, and loud music shook the place with giant speakers, the floor was shaking, the roof was shaking; but I was not in the music: and immediately after the music, I tried to speak, but there was the introduction of coming attractions; but I was not in the coming attractions: [12] And after the coming attractions, I thought maybe I could say something, but I was pushed aside for a fiery message on success; but I was not in the fiery message: and after the fiery message; finally a chance for My still small voice. [13] But it was so, that no one heard it, because they had to get home, some for dinner, some for the game, some for a party, some for a baby sitter, but they all took their sin with them, and nothing changed, because they refuse to let My Spirit's still small voice deal with their issues" 1 Kings 19:11-13 updated!

Western believers hate tests and trials, therefore they have little faith and no patience. They actually go to church searching for a way to escape the trials. They refuse to accept the fact that it's tribulation develops patience; [4] And patience, experience; and experience, hope: [5] A hope that does not make you ashamed in the end; because My love has been shed abroad in your hearts by the Holy Ghost which was given to you" Romans 5:3-5
American believers resist My Holy Spirit's dealing with sin by turning up the noise. Sing louder, make everything shining and clutter up the serious issues with programs and as many activities as possible. Celebrations, parties, meetings, planning sessions on turning the world upside down, all sound so spiritual but you are hiding from the real issues.

Western mentality Christian stop hiding behind well rehearsed theater presentations, because I am not in them. Let My Spirit, break hearts open and deal with the issues that cause your pain. Silence is not a sin, it's where My Spirit's voice is heard, to convince, and convict, and change hearts and lives. If lives are not eternally changed in your gatherings, I assure you, I am not in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment