Monday, December 1, 2014

BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING

BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING

I am taking you into a new sphere of kingdom that must be, in order for revival to come on the level promised in My word. To this point the western church has operated on the premise that they are a big part of the lost coming to Me. It will surprise you that you are a small part because I do not operate from the head down, but from the heart up. The western teachers and preachers for the most part, take My gospel and try to make it, rational, sensible, easy to understand and adjust too. 

They start with the head but they are dealing with carnal minds and "to be carnally minded is death; [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to My law, neither indeed can it be. [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please Me even if they wanted too. It's very simple they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit." Romans 8:5-8

From now on forget your educated presentation of a logical gospel to carnal minds. You must trust My Spirit to bypass their minds and go directly for their hearts. The ones I am calling will have no understanding of what it's all about but they will know they want it. They do not know their problem so there is no answer that will make any sense. If you always follow My lead souls will come into the kingdom because of My glory. When I lead you I am taking you to their heart, not their head. My presence in you is what they want, not your logic. They are looking for hope and longing for peace and neither are head issues, but heart issues.

People that seem very hard, will suddenly respond to the things you carry, not the things you planned to say. Remember "no man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44 Father always draws from the heart. There will be times you may be talking about the weather and suddenly ask, would like to give your life to Jesus, and have them respond with, "yes I really would", because Father has been drawing them. Stay filled with My word and stay in My presence following My lead and watch the great harvest come in as Father draws them!


No comments:

Post a Comment